Is My Show Cancelled - 16 and Pregnant

Is My Show Cancelled ?

16 and Pregnant

On Air:
Network: MTV

A reality series documenting the hardships of teenage pregnancy.

"16 and Pregnant" follows stories of various pregnant teenage girls who must deal with their life-changing experience while still attending high school.

A different girl is featured in each episode, which begins a few months into their pregnancy and covers a timeline through until a few months after their baby is born.

The show has spawned spin-off series' Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Posted 09/06/16 at 10:50:19

Stupid shows like this brainfried the minds of viewers. No wonder TV is stupid and getting stupider.
Posted 05/31/16 at 07:12:25

Honestly they should bring this show back. I am seeing ,ore and more teen pregnancy in this generation and it's sad. It's just because kids these days think they are ready and adults or are just being stupid. This show helped show the hardships and horrors of teen pregnancy.
Gary W
Posted 04/02/15 at 00:21:31

Why is this on..this is a good example of why the world we live in now is as bad as it are so impressionable and this glorifies and promotes teen pregnancy...15 years ago this would have been taboo and inappropriate.why does are society now reward these girls for being loose whores..nothing but trailer trash who are now millionaires for being slutty...sad sad world we live in
Posted 12/23/14 at 13:23:43

cancel this crap
Posted 08/21/14 at 10:48:04

16 and pregnant is a good thing to watch and good way to learn about teen pregnancy. Sometimes it can be easy but most the time it is hard! This show is a really
Good show! I'm glad it was put on MTV
Posted 07/10/14 at 13:57:12

I don't understand why people are hating on the show. If you actually watch the show the point of the show is to show how hard it is to be a parent at a young age, not encourage teens to have kids or be sexually active.
Posted 05/16/14 at 19:45:32

This show is just motivating teens to get pregnant . All these shows that involve the teen getting sexually active and pregnant should just be cut off the air. I am sick of teenagers acting like it's okay to get pregnant and come out in tv and magazines.
Posted 11/15/13 at 21:18:49

This show is ******* stupid. All these shows that involve the teen ******* getting sexually active and pregnant should just be cut off the air. I am sick of teenagers acting like it's cool to be a slut. I went to high school with a girl who got pregnant and her first thing to do was to write Mtv a letter as to why she should be considered for the show. She got denied and got an abortion. These shows are the scum of the earth and shouldn't be allowed to air.
Posted 08/19/13 at 15:17:28

Why is THIS show still on??
Posted 05/14/13 at 23:11:08

This is stupid crap, stop putting this **** on TV!!!!

(Page 1 of 2    Next>>