Is My Show Cancelled - 2 Broke Girls

Is My Show Cancelled ?

2 Broke Girls

On Air:
Network: CBS

A comedy following the lives of two waitresses in New York City.

Max is a twenty-something girl who comes from a poor, working-class family. Caroline is from a wealthy family but is now broke and on her own.

They work together at a Brooklyn restaurant and become friends with dreams of someday opening a cupcake shop together.

Paula
Posted 04/12/17 at 15:21:10

I love this show. Of course it going to have sex joke the guy who created Sex and the City created this show with the help of Whitney Cummings.
Donavan
Posted 03/21/17 at 15:20:17

This show is not funny.
Deb
Posted 12/08/16 at 12:59:44

Love this show. Wasn't sure at first but after a few episodes it is actually pretty funny compared to Raising Hope which was just stupid
Mike
Posted 11/17/16 at 08:05:53

Like a train wreck, I can't stop watching. At the end of the day a very guilty pleasure. Yes, it's empty and vacuous and full of cheap sex jokes, but when I watch it in reruns at the end of the day its mindless fun that I enjoy falling to sleep to!
Rod
Posted 10/12/16 at 11:47:11

First, I have been watching the show since the beginning, but it has been going downhill for years and has gotten to everyone just being mean to each other.
But, started to watch the season premier and made it to Sophie's water breaking. Way over the top in how it was done. Removed the setting from my PVR and deleted the episode within a minute. Show can end whenever it wants now, won't be back.
heybitches
Posted 09/06/16 at 10:52:22

Sex jokes, that's all this series has. This series belongs on ABC with all their other dumb comedies
jim cooper
Posted 05/16/16 at 15:53:11

love the show, plots are believable girls are cute
Char
Posted 05/13/16 at 07:52:08

God this show is terrible. I don't mind raunchy humor but this has got to be one of the worst shows on television.
blake
Posted 03/24/16 at 18:36:50

I really hope that 2 Broke Girls is renewed. It's the only show I watch on CBS.
Make sure to contact CBS on their website and social media and let them know also.
Rod
Posted 03/04/16 at 12:00:46

I really liked season 1, season 2 started the downward spiral. but this season, it's starting to feel like they are ending it. they will make it big in LA and no longer be broke. fade to black.

(Page 1 of 11    Next>>