Is My Show Cancelled - 2 Broke Girls

Is My Show Cancelled ?

2 Broke Girls

Cancelled
On Air:
Network: CBS

A comedy following the lives of two waitresses in New York City.

Max is a twenty-something girl who comes from a poor, working-class family. Caroline is from a wealthy family but is now broke and on her own.

They work together at a Brooklyn restaurant and become friends with dreams of someday opening a cupcake shop together.

S swordfish
Posted 07/19/17 at 20:03:34

Never in my life have I seen a show with so much canned laughter. There is literally not more than three seconds before there is another one. Now go back and watch it. See how I just ruined the show for you?You're welcome. Worst piece of garbage on TV.
Lisa
Posted 06/25/17 at 15:28:00

I couldn't stand this show. So glad it's gone.
S swordfish
Posted 06/22/17 at 18:02:41

This show was on way too long. Thank God it's over.
Rochelle
Posted 06/21/17 at 05:56:30

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! I can't believe it! I just can't believe it! But I guess if they were going to go...this would be the cliff hanger I would want to be left on the edge of.
Ken in Las Vegas, NV
Posted 05/24/17 at 22:02:46

Glad to see this FILTH finally off the air !!!
Just Keith
Posted 05/17/17 at 14:26:05

Two morally bankrupt ho's is more like it.
Andrew
Posted 05/16/17 at 11:26:00

Hey guy this was a CBS show when you make a joke about liking it. (which no adult can) you have to tell the people to laugh or they won't know it was a joke. CBS has / is ruining tv. This was one of the best things you could do. Now get rid of laugh tracks.
Katie
Posted 05/16/17 at 10:26:20

I loved this show and it needed one more season to tie up the loose ends. CBS bring it back for just ONE more season! Give any one of the actors a new vehicle. Here are some ideas:
*Sophie & Oleg
*Shortcomings -- Matthew Moy and Garrett Morris and 2 new waitresses
*Max and the Law -- Kat Dennings as a lawyer's wife
*Cupcakes - Beth Behrs keeps running the dessert bar which has become a nationwide phenomenon, making her rich again
CH Surfer
Posted 05/16/17 at 05:02:44

Gonna miss Max's boobs and Caroline's butt other than that who cares
Erika
Posted 05/15/17 at 20:00:36

Just great!! Thanks CBS for canceling my favorite show ever!! I'm gonna miss my Oleg and Earl!!!

(Page 1 of 13    Next>>