Is My Show Cancelled - 2 Broke Girls

Is My Show Cancelled ?

2 Broke Girls

On Air:
Network: CBS

A comedy following the lives of two waitresses in New York City.

Max is a twenty-something girl who comes from a poor, working-class family. Caroline is from a wealthy family but is now broke and on her own.

They work together at a Brooklyn restaurant and become friends with dreams of someday opening a cupcake shop together.

Posted 10/12/16 at 11:47:11

First, I have been watching the show since the beginning, but it has been going downhill for years and has gotten to everyone just being mean to each other.
But, started to watch the season premier and made it to Sophie's water breaking. Way over the top in how it was done. Removed the setting from my PVR and deleted the episode within a minute. Show can end whenever it wants now, won't be back.
Posted 09/06/16 at 10:52:22

Sex jokes, that's all this series has. This series belongs on ABC with all their other dumb comedies
jim cooper
Posted 05/16/16 at 15:53:11

love the show, plots are believable girls are cute
Posted 05/13/16 at 07:52:08

God this show is terrible. I don't mind raunchy humor but this has got to be one of the worst shows on television.
Posted 03/24/16 at 18:36:50

I really hope that 2 Broke Girls is renewed. It's the only show I watch on CBS.
Make sure to contact CBS on their website and social media and let them know also.
Posted 03/04/16 at 12:00:46

I really liked season 1, season 2 started the downward spiral. but this season, it's starting to feel like they are ending it. they will make it big in LA and no longer be broke. fade to black.
Dave James
Posted 02/16/16 at 16:41:24

"2 Broke girls with one broke toilet" which is where all the scripts are created!
Denise Young
Posted 01/28/16 at 16:14:19

I never really watched the show 2 broke girls till last year. An now i cant get enough. I think it is really funny. Watch it 6 nights a week. I would hate for it to be cancled.
Posted 01/20/16 at 17:50:31

The worse show ever, all one liners. Not even funny. Hate the show. It is an insult to think that this show is funny.
Posted 01/16/16 at 06:34:08

This is BY FAR the worst show I have ever seen. The jokes are lame, the acting of trying to portray these not funny jokes is sickening, really scraping the bottom of the barrel to put something on television.

(Page 1 of 11    Next>>