Is My Show Cancelled - 12 Monkeys

Is My Show Cancelled ?

12 Monkeys

On Air:
Network: Syfy

A drama following a man sent back in time to prevent a virus that one day devastates the world's population.

By the year 2043, a deadly virus has wiped out a good portion of the world's population. An organization known as the Army of the Twelve Monkeys sends a Time traveler named James Cole back to the year 2015 in order to prevent the virus from ever happening.

Mike F
Posted 05/20/17 at 02:47:46

Happy with this series, but this is not a show you can multitask with something else, and be able to clearly follow the story line. When I saw 4 shows on the Video log I thought it was recording older shows, but they were all dated May 19th with no other original air time. So I checked imdb.com to be sure and it was 4 new episodes with 3 plus 3 more to follow the next 2 nights! Binge watching at its finest and one of the first shows to offer New Episodes in rapid succession with no weekly waiting! Since I already devoured the 1st 4 epis' I am Looking forward to the big finish in 6 more Episodes. Maybe the space-time continuum will not be too twisted out of shape when they are done.
mike dobey
Posted 03/17/17 at 18:03:20

Well At least we get a final season. The show is inventive and well done. And it never went off the deep end like 'helix' did. It deserved a proper ending.
Peter Munn
Posted 02/28/17 at 15:28:06

just wondering when it's going on air again on foxtel australia
at first I didn't think much of the show but after a while got hooked on it.
And yes I think the tv series is far better than the movie. I was disappointed about the movie.That's probably why I didn't like the series in the beginning.
Kminer
Posted 08/07/16 at 16:30:58

I'm very happy and relieved this was renewed. I wasn't overly impressed with season 1 and wasn't sure I'd watch season 2. What a big mistake I almost made. But, I went ahead and started watching it, since I know this kind of sci-fi, time travel, does take a while to set up the story, in such a way that people can follow it. Well, season 2 made season 1 so worthwhile and ended up being one of the most amazing, exciting, gut wrenching shows on tv. For those of you who got put off by season 1, hang in there with season 2 and you will be rewarded.
mike d
Posted 06/30/16 at 14:22:26

Thank goodness it's getting a third season. This show is not typical of scy fy shows on tv these days. I was sure they'd ax this one. Give this one a real chance. start with season one if you haven't seen it yet.
Wendy
Posted 06/08/16 at 23:44:58

Great show!
I hope it continues
knowhype
Posted 11/10/15 at 07:40:03

I gave this show a chance but was disappointed. I should have known better as everything on Syfy now is lame.
NEIL ARMSTRONG
Posted 11/01/15 at 21:00:28

WATCHED THE FILM A COUPLE OF TIMES .GOOD ,BUT I MUST SAY THIS IS FAR MORE INTERESTING AND BRAD AND BRUCE AREN'T POPPING UP EVERY MINUTE .
HOPE IT LASTS A FEW SERIES
Becky
Posted 05/08/15 at 17:36:04

Woo hoo !!
Cole
Posted 01/18/15 at 08:02:17

This show will be renewed in the second week of March, 2015.
- Cole