7 Little Johnstons

Air Dates

Mar 31, 2015 - Present

Network

TLC

Genre

Reality

Cast list is not available.

A reality series following a family of Achondroplasia dwarfs.

The seven members of the Johnston family are the world's largest known family of Achondroplasia dwarfs. Cameras in this reality series capture the ups and downs in all their lives as they prove that size only matters in the amount of love they have for each other.

Margaret
11/16/17 at 01:17pm

hope 7 little Johnstons. r not cancelled favorite show
Emily
11/14/17 at 08:11pm

Aww, I just found this show n wondered what happened? I love this show bc it's a visual educational show. I am a grandma n have watched the show with them. They r full of questions regarding their diversity n their family. We r proud Native Americans n it's a great tool for them as compassion starts at home please don't cancel. I just found this show. Boo if you cancel. At least this show wasn't vulgar or10+ kids. Thank you.
Danita Hall
11/07/17 at 05:53pm

I want more and more of the Johnstons
Rosie
11/05/17 at 07:44pm

I love the show great sense of humor . Love it don't cancel it
Carol matthews
08/11/17 at 08:23am

I love to watch 7 little Johnsons. Don't cancel the show.
Edith
07/12/17 at 04:58pm

Love this show don?t cancelled the show.
Marie Maberry
07/04/17 at 07:17pm

Oh no! Please don't cancel this show! Really nice couple in this world.
Kimberly Craven
07/03/17 at 07:32pm

I hope the 7 Little Johnston comes back. Loved the show.
Kimberly Craven
Dottie
06/29/17 at 05:12am

This is one of the best show on television. You took little couple off.loved that show love 7 little jostons.but they keep 600 pounds.we need more shows more shows like 7 little johnstons.
Terri
06/21/17 at 10:49am

Just finished watching the season finale of 7 Little Johnston's. It is one of my favorite shows! I love the personalities of all the family members. I was a little upset to hear it might be cancelled? I really hope not. It's an excellent, entertaining and educational show for people of all ages and individualities.
I hope you take these comments seriously and we will be able to look forward to next year's upcoming season!

(Page 1 of 6    Next >