Is My Show Cancelled - 7 Little Johnstons

Is My Show Cancelled ?

7 Little Johnstons

On Air:
Network: TLC

A reality series following a family of Achondroplasia dwarfs.

The seven members of the Johnston family are the world's largest known family of Achondroplasia dwarfs. Cameras in this reality series capture the ups and downs in all their lives as they prove that size only matters in the amount of love they have for each other.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Terri
Posted 06/21/17 at 10:49:24

Just finished watching the season finale of 7 Little Johnston's. It is one of my favorite shows! I love the personalities of all the family members. I was a little upset to hear it might be cancelled? I really hope not. It's an excellent, entertaining and educational show for people of all ages and individualities.
I hope you take these comments seriously and we will be able to look forward to next year's upcoming season!
Meechie
Posted 06/20/17 at 21:34:12

I love love 7 little Johnstons. I think this show is great. It helped me to understand their everyday lives. They are wonderful people. I love the kids, the whole family dynamics. I watch this show every week even reruns. I hope the show stays on. Great show!!
yiu
Posted 05/30/17 at 23:37:50

cancel this shoe
yiu
Posted 05/30/17 at 23:36:26

fuck you Johnston's
foy baker
Posted 05/11/17 at 14:46:16

Loved this show--on going saga --never knowing what the kids were going to do--
Elizabeth Pruder
Posted 03/15/17 at 10:44:27

Love this show very much. Never missed an episode. Am very curious as to how they are doing. Would love to see this show again, and see how the kids are growing. Am also wondering if they got the house finished. Miss them a lot. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK SOON.
Teresa
Posted 03/07/17 at 12:37:41

Please let us know why the 7 Little Johnston's was cancelled? It was a wonderful show! Please take our comments into consideration for more show!!!-Thank you.
Missy lever
Posted 01/03/17 at 20:02:38

Love love this family and show. Please tell me that they are being renewed
Susie reynolds
Posted 12/07/16 at 21:47:03

Love this show !!!!
Susie reynolds
Posted 12/07/16 at 21:46:05

Love,love,love,this show, ive been wondering when i would see it again..plz bring back..BEST little ppl show on TLC !!!!

(Page 1 of 5    Next>>