Is My Show Cancelled - 24: Legacy

Is My Show Cancelled ?

24: Legacy

Cancelled
On Air:
Network: Fox

The 2017 evolution of the famed action drama following one man's mission to stop a terrorist attack.

Eric Carter is an ex-Army Ranger who is back in America six months after leading an elite squad to kill a terrorist leader in Yemen. As a result, the terrorist's followers wage war against Carter, his squad, and their families - forcing them into witness protection.

When an attack on Carter makes him realize they have been exposed, he enlists a skilled intelligence officer to help him race against the clock to uncover a sophisticated terror network that makes them question everything.

Duke Nukem
Posted 07/27/17 at 17:24:22

Now what do I watch? Fox is the only TV channel I do gets with my cheap trailer antenna and i liked this show, at least when I was drunk, which is most of the time.
brandon
Posted 07/18/17 at 10:11:54

I tried watching the first few episodes but I couldn't get past the no Sutherland thing as lead actor. 24 is "Jack" to me and always will be. I just couldn't get into this show so had to stop watching
Elaine P,
Posted 07/03/17 at 23:28:57

I liked this show very much and will miss it. Seems like shows are getting cancelled and nothing worth watching being added. I'm going to the 50 & 60's shows. They are better than what is being shown on the networks lately anyway. Too Bad we are losing the good shows though.
michael dobey
Posted 06/08/17 at 17:42:39

And now they have decided to really cancel it and not use this cast again. The lead actor was not available anyways. rip.
michael dobey
Posted 05/24/17 at 15:40:14

It's cancelled but not cancelled. Like wayward pines. Where they may make a new series or maybe not.
Doug
Posted 04/19/17 at 12:59:21

Watchable. Except for the 12 hour format this series follows the original in style and plot elements. It doesn't really break any new ground. This season relied too much on kidnappings to move the plot forward.
DocPhil
Posted 04/14/17 at 15:25:56

This reboot is well-done and more tightly scripted than the original. The shorter time frame works for this story line. Hope it gets a chance to play another season.
CJ
Posted 03/27/17 at 21:21:06

Pretty good. Good action show but it is soo formulaic.
JC
Posted 03/27/17 at 09:14:01

Although the original 24 was pretty good, they always needes to extend the time table, always the bad guys got away right on time leaving CSU blind... Sorry, I meant Screwed and I always wondered, is that how a security agency will work? Come on, I know it's fantasy, but despite the season plot... In the end it's always pretty much the same
Vader87-00
Posted 03/15/17 at 04:48:57

Commercial Fest! So much wasted time with the rehash and the clock counting up on a black screen. Do NOT watch this live, DVR or watch on-line & save yourself a half hour. The new guy is no Jack Bauer. I think Fox just wanted another money-maker Ad vehicle.

(Page 1 of 2    Next>>