9-1-1

Air Dates

Jan 03, 2018 - Present

Network

Fox

Genre

Drama

Athena - Angela BassettBobby - Peter KrauseAbby - Connie BrittonEvan - Oliver StarkHowie - Kenneth ChoiHenrietta - Aisha HindsMichael - Rockmond Dunbar

A drama following the lives and careers of first responders.

Police Officers, firefighters, and paramedics are the people who put their lives on the line to save and protect others.

Based on the high-pressure experiences of real-life first responders, this series takes viewers into pulse-pounding situations that are always intense, often unpredictable, and at times, uplifting.

Follow these heroes as they work to balance saving the lives of those who are vulnerable with the everyday issues in their own lives.

Ellie
03/30/18 at 09:07pm

I have enjoyed all 10 episodes of this show and am glad it has been renewed. I look forward to Season 2 and hope it has more than just 10 episodes!
JP
03/15/18 at 05:46am

This show really went above and beyond in checking the LGBT box. I mean, what other show on TV has 3 gay couples like this one does!?! It's a bit much wouldn't you agree? I guess maybe the gayness is used to cover up the otherwise boring story lines and the generally bad acting.
Kelly
03/09/18 at 07:36am

Just saw online that it is renewed for a 2nd season.
Randy
02/13/18 at 06:00pm

Just finished pilot episode. Love it. Good moving drama with people with real lives and stories to be told.
redon
01/27/18 at 11:03am

Another show with beautiful people saving ugly people, and almost nobody dies. Very realistic!!!
Savvy
01/24/18 at 05:43pm

I really, really love this show. It is one of those television programs where anyone is at risk of dying or getting hurt, even some of the main(ish) characters. This show keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love it!
Showman
01/23/18 at 04:30pm

I am not sure what the inbreds above that dislike this show are watching but this show is great. It has many different characters stories that are just starting to develop. I feel there is so much for this show to give. Some shows are great out of the gate and others need time to develop. This show has started off well and is getting better.
monk_juice
01/22/18 at 03:39am

Horrible, wasted cast
momma
01/19/18 at 10:15pm

I dislike this show sad because I had such high hopes for it too I really Like Connie as an actress she deserves better then this. Shocked it got picked up for season two hope the writers do better then they have so far.
JP
01/17/18 at 05:10am

Can't believe this is renewed. It's really boring. Maybe they'll spice it up a bit in season 2 by showing us more of Connie Britton's ta-tas.

(Page 1 of 2    Next >