9-1-1 Lone Star

Jan 19, 2020 - Present

Network

Fox

Genre

Drama

Owen - Rob LoweMichelle - Liv TylerJudd - Jim Parrack

A spin-off of 9-1-1 set in Austin, Texas.

Owen Strand leaves his job as a New York cop and relocates to Austin, TX along with his son. There he focuses on balancing the duties of helping the people who need it with solving the problems in his personal life.

Barbara
02/18/20 at 01:18pm

I really enjoy the show if you don't take it so serious and just enjoy it for what it is, a not real just fiction TV show. I really like Rob Lowe in whatever he does(not hard to look at) At 71yrs old you learn not to let too much get to you
Howard
02/11/20 at 12:56pm

Not the best in terms of plots and scripting, but much better than I thought. Cast works well together and it might be PC, but who cares. It shows everything in a positive light and we need that these days.
passenger
02/10/20 at 09:08pm

To Will Smith: how are whites racists?
Will Smith
02/10/20 at 03:53am

white people are racists
Hana
01/28/20 at 09:34pm

We saw the trailer for this show and then my friend said, "white people are going to be so pissed." Judging by the comments, he was right.
JP
01/26/20 at 06:39am

OMG, I thought this might be a decent show, until Rob Lowe started checking off PC diversity boxes to fill his teams' roster.
I had 2 episodes on the dvr, there won't be any more. Dean Youngblood, what happened to you, are you that desperate for a TV role? lol
Roger Tucker
01/24/20 at 05:50pm

so far the only thing I like about the show is the sound of Liv Tyler voice but after 2nd episode don't think I'll watch more
Gary
01/22/20 at 05:50am

Ok , with the PC overload aside , this show was just horrendous. I dont know what was worse , the acting or the plots . Rob Lowe, shame on you . Baby in a tree !!!!! I mean, come on !! I guess we should change the death of a show from jumping the shark to toddler in the tree .
DChamp
01/21/20 at 06:48pm

I agree with Ted. Captain Metro sexual and his PC misfits - required for big network programming. What a joke. I guess it fits Austin pretty well though.
Eric
01/20/20 at 09:13pm

I actually really liked it. Much better than I was expecting. Good show.

(Page 1 of 2    Next >