Hot in Cleveland

Cancelled

Hot In Cleveland Renewed For Season 5

The pick-up will see the comedy hit the 100-episode mark.

March 20, 2013

TV Land announced today that it has renewed Hot in Cleveland for a fifth season. The sitcom, which is the network's first original scripted series, will make it to the 100-episode mark during its next season. That milestone will also see the show become TV Land's first to qualify for syndication.

24 new episodes have been ordered for Season 5 of Hot in Cleveland. Shooting will begin this coming fall, but a premiere date has not yet been set.

jeremy
Posted 05/02/14 at 17:04:12

Its tv land lol they don't have a good show to watch that they have ever made.But they are great for the classics
Marianne
Posted 03/01/14 at 19:27:44

I do really like the show. I liked it better the first few seasons. The women dating men, and Newman as the neighbor was good. When they started bringing too many new characters on, it srarted going downhill. I like Georgette, but Kristie has her own show now, let it be. Sometimes, less is more.
IntheKnow
Posted 09/02/13 at 19:28:03

Maximus: I think you don't quite understand that this is an opinion board, therefore stop telling others (John in particular) to shut "their pieholes." Everyone has a right to his or her opinion. If we're all supposed to adore the show, then what's the point of the board? Someone has a right not to like something you seem to. Kindly don't bust a gusset when someone's opinion differs from your own.
IntheKnow
Posted 09/02/13 at 19:25:10

I think HIC is rather silly and not particularly funny. Betty White has been over-exposed at this point (and over lauded). I mean, she's amusing from time to time but come on, some people act as though she's the greatest comedienne of all time. Far from it in my opinion. Anyway, the show was rather amusing at first but as time went on the plots became more and more outrageous and at this point, it's nearly totally unrealistic. Are these women independently wealthy or what? They don't work, they just run around acting rather stupid. Not a fan at this point.
gene
Posted 09/01/13 at 21:54:19

THE BEST SHOW ON TV. NO OTHER SHOW EVEN COMES CLOSE.
Samantha
Posted 05/30/13 at 19:06:42

I LOVE this show and am so glad it's continuing. We need more shows like this. Love it!!
Madison
Posted 05/01/13 at 07:36:11

Thank god for a season 5!
maximus
Posted 04/26/13 at 08:08:03

to john and theshield, shut ur pie holes! y r u checking this out and reading about it if u think it's stupid and a disaster?
john
Posted 03/22/13 at 08:16:37

I thought this show was funny...at first. But over time it got farfetched and plain STUPID.
TheShield
Posted 03/21/13 at 15:03:12

rofl tsk tsk renweing this peice of trash show shame shame this show is a joke and a diaster