2 Broke Girls

CBS Renews 2 Broke Girls

The freshman comedy will return for a second season.

March 14, 2012

CBS announced today that 2 Broke Girls has been renewed for a second season. The new sitcom has had a successful first season, earning the distiction of being the season's Number 1 new comedy in viewers and key demographics.

The network also announced the renewal of laugher Mike & Molly, as well as re-confirming the returns of previously renewed comedies How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory.

Savage
Posted 01/20/14 at 18:34:21

Why did the dumbass writers turn Max into a dumpster whore ? Worst show ever, the writers should be fired.
If this is as good as it gets, I hope it gets DUMPED !!!
Lisa
Posted 07/09/13 at 16:37:15

We are addicted! Thanks for keeping it on TV!
Petey
Posted 03/18/13 at 18:31:26

Worst show I ever seen. The "jokes" are not even close to be being funny. Fake pearls and waitresses wearing high heels? If they moved this "show" to another time slot it will and should be cancelled.
Adele
Posted 12/30/12 at 06:32:44

This is good non PC Show that reminds me of some of the 70's UK comedy shows, in that it embraces stereo types and 'runs with them'. The comedy is slick and put together well, with characters who are true to their stereo-type.
I like it and glad it has been renewed
Judy Wolfe
Posted 12/03/12 at 20:52:51

This show should not be allowed in prime time. It uses sexual explicit language which reminds me of 6th graders thinking they are cool by saying "penis" and "vagina" Your company is disgusting by airing this non-funny show which can only appeal to those with prurient interests. Cannot you be a little more clever or do you employ borderline adolescents as writers?
Trishia
Posted 10/25/12 at 11:29:12

There are always new shows aired on STAR world and then suddenly, out of nowhere , they stop playing it.. Wonder why.. ? I so liked this show , great humor..
Its a change than the usual "friend group" 5-7 lead character shows..
Hoping that they will start the show again...
Beatrice
Posted 08/14/12 at 21:31:47

I Truly Love this show!!! My husband and I look forward to watching every episode and sometimes watch recorded espisodes more than once! Great humor : ) Great Cast!
denny
Posted 07/12/12 at 03:23:57

I'm not a big lover of TV shows but my girlfriend and sister both told me to watch this and I fell in love with it, it's original and funny which you hardly see anymore, hope they don't cancel it as it's a show I can see myself sticking with.
Jeff
Posted 06/24/12 at 23:37:26

Great show. Look for new characters to added this year as they look to put together a move varied ensemble cast. The fact it has done so well means they can pay to keep quality writers and will attract some quality actors to round out the cast
Kerry Adams
Posted 06/20/12 at 16:15:07

This show is well funny i love Max character find her well funny hope the show doesn't get cancelled as been ages since a good comedy been on