Mob Wives

Mob Wives Returning For Season 3

VH1 is eyeing an early 2013 premiere for the show's third season.

May 9, 2012

VH1 has announced that reality series Mob Wives has been renewed for a third season. No exact return date as been announced, but the network is planning on an early 2013 premiere.

The news comes just days before the show's second-season finale, which airs this Sunday, May 13 at 8:00pm. There will also be a 2-part reunion special on May 20 & 27, hosted by The View's Joy Behar.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

LINDA HOLTER CLARKE
Posted 08/20/13 at 16:19:00

Iabsolutely love this show. I can't wait to see all the girls again. I met Angie in her bar in Staten Island and she was so nice and sat and talked to me. She is a peach. I hope they bring the show back soon, I miss it alot.
olga browne
Posted 07/07/13 at 12:05:12

I dislike all reality shows, but Mob Wives, add lots of flavor to television.Not only does this program show strong women,it shows women can rebuild their lives, no matter what.
Happy to know this show will return, looking forward to see what the ladies are up to now.Love big Ang and Dritra.
Perhaps we might hear how their children feel about this show.Would love to know how they feel about what is said and about the fights.
Zora
Posted 01/06/13 at 20:21:53

Since day one, I've been obsessed with this show. All you lucky Americans get to watch season 3 now, but we Canadians don't get to see this program around October 2013. We just now before Christmas saw season 2. Love the show sooo much! Saw the trailer for season 3 on you tube. Looks intense, cannot wait to watch. MOB WIVES rocks television. Angela, Renee, Drita, Carla, Karen & Ramona, even their ex's & children are all interesting to us. This show just cannot die, cable is just too boring!!! Great job Jennifer Graziano!!!
Melinda
Posted 12/07/12 at 18:38:50

Love Renee,Drita,Carla,and big Ange.......Can't wait for season #3!!You ladies are the bomb!!
Luis
Posted 12/03/12 at 00:53:08

Theresa if u dont like it change the mother f#@king channel!!!!!!!!!!
julie
Posted 09/28/12 at 10:02:56

I have been waiting for the return of Mob Wives.I love the show.I got my daughter and daghter in law hooked in the show.Drita I love you I think your awesome I hope everything is working out for you.Carla,Big Ang,Renee,you ladies are the shit.I lo0ve Big Ang's voice.Carla you are a true freind and so calm and collective.Renee honey you look so good.please dont do any more surgery.and your son A.J should be more compassionate with you he is very cold.i hope the show continues
Chelle
Posted 09/23/12 at 17:50:26

Theresa, you can start watching sesame street. Some people really love the how. Drita, love you. I miss you all, Can wait to see what has been going on. It is my soooo girl time.
Ellen
Posted 09/05/12 at 10:42:34

Just love that show!
crystal
Posted 07/30/12 at 11:11:26

I absolutely love this show..not only cuz there drama..but this is real things that happen in everyday lives I love drita she makes the. Show. Enjoy watching Renee & carla remarkable women...but for Karen and Ramona really don't care ..

-------Baltimore,MD**crystal**
Charlee
Posted 06/08/12 at 13:58:15

Drita: I love Drita. Cool A$$ WOMAN AND MOTHER!
Karen: Big slutty hoe. you made your self look bad.
Ramona: what can we say. HATER! She doesn't want anyone to be friends with Karen...Then she would be with out friends. Ramona likes the conflict, gives her something to do. **** POT STIRRER
Carla: true friend
Big Ang: Switerland-Love her laugh

I think all the women need to grow up and not listen to the gossip that people start. Gossiper start and sit back and watch the fire works go. front row seats.

Renee: love her.. stay strong