Missing

Cancelled

Missing Cancelled After One Season

The Ashley Judd drama will not be back next season.

May 11, 2012

ABC has cancelled Missing, the Ashley Judd drama about a mother whose son mysteriously disappears. The show premiered as a mid-season replacement back in March but stumbled out of the gate, failing to amass a substantial weekly viewership.

It has so far aired nine of its 10 ordered episodes, with the series finale set for May 17, 2012.

(Source: ew.com)

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Deb
Posted 04/02/15 at 19:28:36

The ABC obviously don't know a good show when it stands up and bites them on the arse being nominated for awards! Sick of death of all the old Pommy reruns on ABC - give us back MISSING - Season 2.
Jackie
Posted 01/28/15 at 16:40:16

The show was great!!! I loved it I can't believe they wouldn't do another season?? Love the acting in this show. All season was intense. Please bring it back!!!
cassandra
Posted 12/24/14 at 11:49:50

I really hope you do not chancel this show. Its a good show and I am sure everyone agrees.I look forward to watching this show every week.
Mandy
Posted 12/21/14 at 13:57:18

Bring it back can't leave us like that great show
Mandy
Posted 12/21/14 at 13:54:58

Loved this cant leave us hanging like this the show is great
Rachel
Posted 09/11/14 at 21:18:38

Really liked the show when it was on and watched it again, still like it.
Tired of all these good shows ending after one season, who really decides this?
Please bring it back!!!!
Carolyn
Posted 07/27/14 at 20:25:07

Just borrowed the show from the library have to say it was one of the best TV series I have ever seen. Ashley Judd was awesome and the story line superb. It is such a shame it was cancelled.
John Bailey
Posted 07/27/14 at 19:50:05

My wife loved the show and can't understand why you cancelled it. Please bring it back
Firuz
Posted 07/06/14 at 17:26:56

For all who going to start watching this movie, please watch it till last 10th series then before 3 minutes ending show please just turn it off.
So you will know that everything was good ended and show is over good!
(don't watch last 3 minutes it will disappoint you for looking next season)
Thanks.
Doris
Posted 06/16/14 at 04:44:47

I Really liked this show when it was on it was great the drama with mystery and adventure, fantastic... it really needs to come back..