Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

The Following

On Air: Jan 21, 2013 - May 18, 2015
Network: Fox

FOX Renews The Following

The new drama will return for a second season.

March 4, 2013

FOX announced today that it has renewed freshman series The Following for Season 2. The Kevin Bacon-led thriller has been a mid-season success for the network, already becoming this season's #2 broadcast drama in Live+7 ratings after its first six episodes. The show's solid ratings, combined with praise from critics and audiences alike, make it easy to see why FOX was quick to pick the series up for a second season.

Nine episodes remain in the first season of The Following. The number of episodes ordered for the show's next season have not been specified.

UPDATE: Season 2 of The Following premieres on Sunday, January 19, 2014 after the NFC Championship game.

Posted 07/08/15 at 14:22:28

What a shame to cancel such a an extraordinary show. My family will surely miss it. Shame on u fox tv.
Posted 07/08/15 at 14:18:06

What a shame to cancel such an extraordinary show, I will miss it greatly.
Linda mannion
Posted 05/13/15 at 09:35:02

I'm sooooo mad that they are canceling one of my favorite shows........again! Fox sucks
Carole Auslander
Posted 05/11/15 at 17:42:07

If you have nothing good to say than don't say anything at all. The Following is a great show. I love all the twists and turns, and Kevin Bacon is outstanding in this role. For those of you that are bashing the show, just don't watch it. There are shows I don't like at all and I don't bash them, I just don't watch them. Someone spoke of the wife turning on Bacon and becoming a cult leader. What wife?
Patricia Dudis
Posted 01/19/15 at 07:52:57

Wanna the Following comes back on this program...Tell me why it cancelled
Posted 01/30/14 at 02:10:06

Love this show!! Season 2 twins are freaky scary! ! Can't wait for next week! !!
Posted 12/10/13 at 11:15:40

Good cast....terrible, terrible, terrible writing...can't watch another minute
Posted 09/29/13 at 12:18:00

Absolutely love this show and excitedly waiting for season 2. Love Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy in their characters!
Posted 06/29/13 at 11:44:38

I did not watch this show when it came on tv. I am sad that there are only a few episodes for me to see. I wish the whole season would be available.
To all those folks who feel the need to put down the writers, actors and the folks who actually like this series. IT IS NOT NECESSARY.
Devil 66666666666666 anti Christ