Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Welcome To Myrtle Manor

On Air: Mar 3, 2013 - Present
Network: TLC

TLC Renews Welcome To Myrtle Manor

The new reality series will return in 2014.

May 6, 2013

TLC has renewed freshman docu-drama Welcome To Myrtle Manor for a second season. The show will return in 2014 with 10 new episodes.

Myrtle Manor's first season wrapped up this past weekend, concluding a run that averaged 1.1 million weekly viewers.

(Source: Myrtle Beach Online)

Martha E Watson
Posted 08/30/15 at 17:08:17

Please bring back Myrtle Manor. You really don't have any other shows worth watching except this one..so totally different from most reality shows. Please reconsider.
Amber
Posted 06/03/15 at 17:16:55

I enjoy Myrtle Manor sooooo much. Please bring them back for a 4th season! Please.
Grace
Posted 05/14/15 at 21:05:58

PLEASE, PLEASE bring back the show. I love that show. Every time TLC gets a good clean show they take it off the air and for what, shows that people don't care to watch. For once TLC do something that the people want. Please bring it back.
Did you cancel it because there was no nudity or vulgar language. I for one was glad to see a good wholesome show on the t.v. for once and funny and I think I can speak for a lot of people.
Jeff Welch
Posted 01/03/15 at 16:54:42

Myrtle Manor is so funny. I love this show. I've not missed one episode. Marvin the Security Guard is the best!
Helen Arrasmith
Posted 12/05/14 at 18:01:56

Unfortunately I wrote my opinion before reading others comments. I can't believe two irrate viewers mentioned The Golden Girls in a negative manner. I guess these people have not heard of the emmys or . Betty White is still a remarkable actress at the age of 90 plus. Also the girl who did not spell people correctly, is a good representative of someone who knows nothing. I do feel that some of TLC's shows are poorly directed but all I do is change the station
Helen Arrasmith
Posted 12/05/14 at 17:37:11

please bring back Myrtle Manner! My husband and I love the Show. Some of our best vacations were spent in Myrtle Beach. Almost every episode they show some of the areas there. We love the residents of the trailer park and find their antics very funny. Thank goodness Tlc got rid of Honey Bo Bo and Kate Gosslin, but Myrtle Manner is every bit as fun as the Duggers and The Little Couple
Michael Arnold
Posted 10/15/14 at 09:26:04

Please, will someone put this show out of its misery. TLC must have something better like "The life cycle of an Amoeba.
Chris castel
Posted 07/20/14 at 18:57:04

Please bring the show back for a third season
Marian
Posted 07/19/14 at 05:59:45

When is the new season starting?
becky
Posted 07/07/14 at 05:10:41

love the show from day one please bring back show with all the same people love watching Amanda mostly but each and everyone of them are great to watch cant wait to watch again. I look on the internet every day to see when it will be returning please keep the show going. thank you

(Page 1 of 6    Next>>