Welcome To Myrtle Manor

TLC Renews Welcome To Myrtle Manor

The new reality series will return in 2014.

May 6, 2013

TLC has renewed freshman docu-drama Welcome To Myrtle Manor for a second season. The show will return in 2014 with 10 new episodes.

Myrtle Manor's first season wrapped up this past weekend, concluding a run that averaged 1.1 million weekly viewers.

(Source: Myrtle Beach Online)

Helen Arrasmith
Posted 12/05/14 at 18:01:56

Unfortunately I wrote my opinion before reading others comments. I can't believe two irrate viewers mentioned The Golden Girls in a negative manner. I guess these people have not heard of the emmys or . Betty White is still a remarkable actress at the age of 90 plus. Also the girl who did not spell people correctly, is a good representative of someone who knows nothing. I do feel that some of TLC's shows are poorly directed but all I do is change the station
Helen Arrasmith
Posted 12/05/14 at 17:37:11

please bring back Myrtle Manner! My husband and I love the Show. Some of our best vacations were spent in Myrtle Beach. Almost every episode they show some of the areas there. We love the residents of the trailer park and find their antics very funny. Thank goodness Tlc got rid of Honey Bo Bo and Kate Gosslin, but Myrtle Manner is every bit as fun as the Duggers and The Little Couple
Michael Arnold
Posted 10/15/14 at 09:26:04

Please, will someone put this show out of its misery. TLC must have something better like "The life cycle of an Amoeba.
Chris castel
Posted 07/20/14 at 18:57:04

Please bring the show back for a third season
Marian
Posted 07/19/14 at 05:59:45

When is the new season starting?
becky
Posted 07/07/14 at 05:10:41

love the show from day one please bring back show with all the same people love watching Amanda mostly but each and everyone of them are great to watch cant wait to watch again. I look on the internet every day to see when it will be returning please keep the show going. thank you
Frank
Posted 07/05/14 at 20:00:22

Plese bring back Myrtle manor. I didn't even know the show till we went to the beach and my wife had to go to see this trailer park. Cecil and Becky were great . We met Roy and Anne as well. I had no idea who these people were till I came home and watched the first two seasons. Now I'd love to see the stories continue.
Jeffrey
Posted 07/03/14 at 06:33:11

We traveled from Ontario Canada to Myrtle Beach to visit the Park and meet the residents of Myrtle Manor. We are great fans, as are many of our friends. The folks at Myrtle Manor were great and it was nice to meet them in person. Please renew this great show. We love Miss Becky, Amanda, Chelsea and Cecil. Lets not forget that regular folks with normal day to day challenges are just like us.
P n J Ontario Canada