Zero Hour

Cancelled

Final Episodes of Zero Hour Return June 15

The cancelled drama will air its 10 final episodes.

June 13, 2013

This weekend ABC will begin broadcasting the final episodes of Zero Hour, the freshman drama that was cancelled three episodes into its run earlier this year.

The remaining 10 episodes will begin airing this Saturday, June 15, 2013, where two episodes will air back-to-back from 8:00pm-10:00pm. New episodes will follow one at a time on subsequent Saturdays through August 3, at which point the show will air its 2-hour series finale.

Related News:

Ken
Posted 11/03/14 at 21:02:38

Bring back zero hr!!
Sarah
Posted 08/25/14 at 11:54:49

I am very very sad to hear that. I LOVED the show and had me hooked immediately. The story line was original and just amazing. I wish they would bring on a season two!
Lauren
Posted 07/04/14 at 15:04:41

I too was curious when Zero Hour would return, and am very disappointed to discover that it has been cancelled? My husband and I were hooked after the very first episode, which is minor miracle in itself because he never watches television. But Zero Hour combined religion, history and international intrigue in a way that caught our attention and kept us hooked throughout the series. It actually reminded me of LOST? I'm sad to learn that Zero Hour will not return? I think it would have been a big hit had it been given a chance.
Lynnie
Posted 06/28/14 at 19:11:42

Well, I loved this show. It had my attention from the 1st week. Seeing that the finale looked as if it could be continued I was just looking to see if it was coming back for 2014. What a shame. It was different, exciting, and I liked the cast.
lilly
Posted 05/24/14 at 07:25:00

J'ai adoré le spectacle c'était fabuleux. il était si drôle et interesting.i faire aimer une histoire de mystère. il ne mérite pas d'être coupé comme ça.
Osito
Posted 05/02/14 at 05:27:18

The show wasn't given time to unfurl, it was prematurely cut, it will pick up momentum if given time, I thought the cast was perfect and really got into the scenes, trying to figure out with them, the next moves, the clues, breaking the codes, the show was exceptionally very exciting, too bad, it wasn't given a chance, so many crappy shows out there and still on the air, I really hope someone is smart enough to pick it up again, so much potential, For a second and third season and so on and so on
Laura
Posted 04/12/14 at 00:35:18

I was really very into the whole story line of Zero Hour. The show was very exciting and I really enjoyed it. I don't understand why abc would cancel it so soon. It was a great shoe, great actors, please bring it back again! I am so upset. Canceling was the wrong decision. Give it another chance. it was good to see Anthony Edwards on a series again. I hope you reconsider. You've disappointed a lot of fans. Not Happy!
tara schmidt
Posted 04/11/14 at 20:52:38

I just watched the whole season on hulu and loved it instantly... i was shocked to google when season 2 was gonna start and see it was cancelled... Please bring it back
rachel
Posted 04/03/14 at 15:10:07

I was addicted after the first episode! I went through the whole season 1 in 3 days! Please bring it back! I have got to see season 2 or I have got to have some more of this show!
carol
Posted 03/18/14 at 07:03:41

come on bring it back great show