Zero Hour

Cancelled

Final Episodes of Zero Hour Return June 15

The cancelled drama will air its 10 final episodes.

June 13, 2013

This weekend ABC will begin broadcasting the final episodes of Zero Hour, the freshman drama that was cancelled three episodes into its run earlier this year.

The remaining 10 episodes will begin airing this Saturday, June 15, 2013, where two episodes will air back-to-back from 8:00pm-10:00pm. New episodes will follow one at a time on subsequent Saturdays through August 3, at which point the show will air its 2-hour series finale.

Related News:

Laura
Posted 04/12/14 at 00:35:18

I was really very into the whole story line of Zero Hour. The show was very exciting and I really enjoyed it. I don't understand why abc would cancel it so soon. It was a great shoe, great actors, please bring it back again! I am so upset. Canceling was the wrong decision. Give it another chance. it was good to see Anthony Edwards on a series again. I hope you reconsider. You've disappointed a lot of fans. Not Happy!
tara schmidt
Posted 04/11/14 at 20:52:38

I just watched the whole season on hulu and loved it instantly... i was shocked to google when season 2 was gonna start and see it was cancelled... Please bring it back
rachel
Posted 04/03/14 at 15:10:07

I was addicted after the first episode! I went through the whole season 1 in 3 days! Please bring it back! I have got to see season 2 or I have got to have some more of this show!
carol
Posted 03/18/14 at 07:03:41

come on bring it back great show
dezkaka
Posted 10/16/13 at 02:02:49

zero hour is quite popular. im in kenya and my friends loved the show so they influenced me to watch It too and I loved it. im just wondering what their 'low ratings' were based on. clearly majority of the people liked it especially since its different. in my opinion they made a wrong decision to cancel it.
Julie
Posted 10/14/13 at 21:45:02

There are very few shows that catch my attention, but this one did! It was a great show and I'm very disappointed to hear that it's canceled. It really pulled me in. I finished the 1st season so fast on Hulu because I couldn't get enough! It was like the da Vinci Code meets National Treasure. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO BRING IT BACK!!! PLEASE!
Jeremy
Posted 10/14/13 at 14:22:21

I agree with he above comments, I just heard of the show last night on a website I use to catch up with missed episodes. I watched them back to back, and I just finished the finale about 30 minutes ago. I must say, I am a person of history and always love a show containing material such as this. Now, I have found that the show was cancelled. Such a disappointment, this series had so much potential. I must admit, the foundation for the series was built around a story line that died in the finale. Also noted, that the actor who played "Hank" was very unconvincing of his role in the series. You can't just replace one of the main characters in the beginning of the show, I would assume that the show was on a tight budget, which explains the lack of marketing and the fact that they didn't replace the actor who played "Hank" then re-shot the second they noticed the lack of that "Spark" with his role. Best of luck to the shows' crew. -J
gmajay
Posted 10/13/13 at 20:08:59

Zero hour turned out to be a great series. It started slow and I almost stopped watching when all of a sudden it grabbed my attention. I'm disappointed that it was cancelled because I was looking forward to more story lines.
Lamont
Posted 10/09/13 at 16:53:59

Really good show. Maybe they should have made it a summer tv show to began with. Great storyline too.
Sherry radabaugh
Posted 10/03/13 at 12:05:53

I love this series I just don't get it,great actors great story it gets cancelled ,no nudity not enough death swearing what is it? I don't think I'm going to start any new shows or series they won't last anyway! Bring this one back !!