King & Maxwell

Cancelled

TNT Cancels King & Maxwell

The new drama ends after one season.

September 20, 2013

Freshman drama King & Maxwell has been cancelled by TNT after one season. The short-lived series ran for 10 episodes over the summer between June and August, where it averaged 3.1 million total viewers.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Laurel
Posted 04/06/14 at 12:32:02

I can't believe they cancelled the one show I loved! I'm done with TNT and cable! No point to it anymore! All that's left is kill kill kill and depravity! What happened to family shows? Not about killing! I'm done!!!!! I'm fed up!!!'
rick
Posted 04/01/14 at 11:18:08

Just googled to find out when show would be resumed and learned it was canceled last Fall. One of our family's few "must watch" is gone. Writers were particularly good making minor characters fascinating, e.g., edgar and gal in office. What a loss! Hard to believe it was canceled while so much garbage remains on TNT. Our TNT watching is now only Rizzoli and Iles.
dds
Posted 02/12/14 at 14:59:36

the only good thing about the show was rebekka.it was that bad but it was another cop show.
JR
Posted 11/30/13 at 07:19:43

Why did you not advertise? I love Baldacci and know his show would have been wonderful. Stop watching TNT because of all of the junk. Please show these again and produce more.
Bozo
Posted 11/27/13 at 15:57:12

Perhaps the idiots that run the networks should relate to the comments here which are overwhelming in favor of King and Maxwell or it is to their benefit to lose viewers . Count my family among the many which will not be watching many shows on TNT .
Adriana
Posted 11/11/13 at 19:42:52

I loved this show. I thought that TNT was a great station, however after the cancellation of this show I am seriously beginning to wonder what the hell the execuatives are thinking. Why is it that you cancel shows that are good and wonderfully cast and keep more cheap crap shows on? I cannot believe that you cannot see the potential that this show had!!
teri
Posted 10/27/13 at 10:50:07

My husband and I love this show...they need to re-think this. maybe another network will scoff this up. True treasure.
Jeff
Posted 10/16/13 at 22:38:07

SouthLAnd was amazing, this wasn't. But either way TNT execs want Cold Justice cheap reality shows or crapass shows with no story.
My2gs
Posted 10/08/13 at 21:34:38

Please tell me Jon Tenney will find another show....Love watching him act. Was Sooo sad to see him go from closer, then major crimes and now King & Maxwell.
Peter
Posted 10/07/13 at 21:46:36

Great characters in the books but writing in tv show is subpar, she is not a very good actress (looks alone is not enough) and there is no genuine connection between the two main characters. Not surprised it did not make it...