Trophy Wife

Cancelled

Trophy Wife Earns A Full Season

ABC has ordered more of the new comedy.

November 1, 2013

ABC has picked up a full season of new comedy Trophy Wife. The network has ordered nine additional episodes of the series, bumping the total up to 22 for its freshman season.

Trophy Wife airs Tuesday nights as part of a 9:00pm comedy hour along with The Goldbergs, which was also picked up for a full season today.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

BC
Posted 12/11/13 at 15:39:58

Caught the Christmas show last night--this thing is actually getting better. I do have have to say that I agree w/the others about the actress being not exactly what I consider a trophy wife. She not all that young and she's decent looking but not a real beauty. Gay Marcia Hayden is prettier.
Codeman61
Posted 12/07/13 at 05:41:26

This is a quirky show, and I like it. I think the kids are hilarious. What I can't see is what Pete ever saw in Diane----ick!! Fellas, lets leave Malin alone, she is adorable! Cuteness will live on long after "10s" (your idea of that) fade away and dry up. I'm sure you guys are real prizes, and you aren't even actors lol....
bub
Posted 11/04/13 at 08:30:19

meh.. it's okay if there's nothing else on. I agree that Malin Ackerman isn't a "hottie" which I would expect in a "trophy" wife. I find the overall involvement of all the ex-wives a bit over the top. Everyone gets along? Seriously? They all just walk into the house without knocking? And the relationship between the CURRENTLY married couple seems no more romantic or closer than the relationship with ANY of the ex-wives. And what man marries three polar opposite women? Face it, people have "types". A better show would be ONE ex-wife (the controlling doctor) while he's married to the scatter-brained looney. Dump the third wife, she's not even needed.
Bill
Posted 11/03/13 at 19:19:11

I'm glad to see this show is sticking around for the season. Rumours were circulating about it being on the bubble for cancellation which surprised me since I rather enjoy this comedy. Quirky relationship comedies tend to do well for at least a few seasons. I hope it gets renewed for a second season.
Bigheadsss
Posted 11/02/13 at 14:41:45

Trophy Wife, should not be the name of the show. Malin Akerman, is not a pretty, or even hot.
When I watch a show, called Trophy Wife.. I expect a 10. Not a 6.
Someone please measure her forehead. It is alien like.. And even her personality on the show, leaves a lot to be desired. I really gave it a chance.
If Malin Akerman, is what is being considered a "Trophy"... What kind of crappy competition did this poor guy win?
JT
Posted 11/02/13 at 08:51:22

2 good news, one bad news for me today. This is one of the goods. I like so much this show.