The Glades

Cancelled

The Glades Renewed For Season 4

The police procedural will return to A&E in 2013.

September 13, 2012

A&E has announced that hit drama The Glades has been renewed for a fourth season. Production is expected to start shortly, with a return to the air in 2013.

The show's 10-episode third season, which ended last month, averaged a strong 4.1 million total viewers, which is up roughly 5% from season 2. There is no word on the number of episodes ordered for season 4 of The Glades.

Jo
Posted 06/27/14 at 20:57:32

I agree with what everyone else said. This is terrible. Why can't you keep the good shows.
leatha nyers
Posted 06/17/14 at 19:09:27

A&E ARE YOU CRAZY YOU CANCELLED THE GLADES THATS MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I WAS WAITING TO FINALLY SEE CALLIE AN JIM GET MARRIED !!!!!!! AN ONCE MORE THE WHOLE SHOW WAS WONDERFUL I LOVED THE WAY JIM WAS ALSO EATING SO CRAZY AN CALLIE THEY WERE A GREAT COULPE !!!!!!! A & E YOU HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!
Deborah
Posted 05/26/14 at 21:30:37

I just discovered that The Glades is canceled. I hope that is not true. I have been waiting all this time for it to come back to see if Jim is OK. I went online to see what date in June it would be back, to see that it isn't. I am so disappointed and p o'd that A&E would cancel it. What a bunch of losers. I hope someone else picks it up right out from under them. You have lost a lot of veiwers over stupid decisions. That person does not deserve to keep their job.
deb
Posted 05/10/14 at 22:12:37

That is so wrong to leave us hanging on for the new season to find out if Jim makes it and marries Callie then to cancel the show on us. That is very poor management planning. That was a good show and I do agree with the others about all the stupid reality shows that should be canceled. A&E, you were one of my favorite cable stations but NOT any more.
Albie
Posted 05/10/14 at 09:04:09

I can't believe that THE GLADES has been cancelled! With such a cliff hanger at the close of the season and you leave the audience wanting to know what happened. I am disgusted with A&E. Take off those stupid reality shows!
Sue
Posted 04/01/14 at 15:38:47

I am very disappointed that you have not renewed The Glades, however you choose to put reality shows on the air which have no redeeming qualities. These shows are a waste of space. I watch shows for entertainment, not to be subjected to fools and their stupid opinions. I have not watched A & E since you took The Glades off the air.
joanna
Posted 03/06/14 at 23:56:29

I was so looking forward to the new season of glades but not well take off the bates hotel were a stupid teen thinks its ok to help kill and hide bodes that is a great influnes for our kids take it off and bring back the glades
Karen Mangicaro
Posted 03/05/14 at 12:15:08

A&E...why in the world would you cancel one of the few decent shows on your network. Who ever makes these decisions, needs to have their head examined. Isn't there enough stupid reality shows on. Now I have no reason to tune to A&E.
Joyce Pool
Posted 03/04/14 at 17:12:09

I'am still in schock from CSI being gone'now you say 'GLADES GONE,who does this kind of stuff'u need to shut down TV!!!!!!'
Dori
Posted 03/03/14 at 21:03:29

Seriously, you are cancelling one of the best shows with great ratings with a big cliffhanger? A&E will not be on my watch list anymore. You get us invested and then drop it? You could do away with any of the other stuff you have on and nobody would care. Lots of other channels out there to watch. Bye bye A&E.