Continuum

Continuum Returning To Syfy For Season 2

The Canadian sci-fi series will return to Syfy this summer.

March 26, 2013

Syfy announced today that science fiction cop drama Continuum will return for a second season on the network this coming summer. The Canadian-based series was already renewed up north last year, but today's news ensures the series will also continue for US audiences.

Season 2 of Continuum will premiere on Syfy on Friday, June 7, 2013 and will run for 13 episodes.

Steven C
Posted 10/03/13 at 18:46:32

This show has some great possibilities ... if only they don't muck it up and turn it into just another cop show.
I wish we knew what was in the message that was sent back in Kiera's implant ...
mike
Posted 06/29/13 at 21:58:55

Wow forgot to spell check. sorry for the way it came out. MKL
mike
Posted 06/29/13 at 21:57:01

I have not seen any since ep8. That was the second week of june. Looking forward to the rest but do not know why it was preempted for two weeks. Living in the Philippines I have to depend on sights like this to keep me informed. I must say this is the best sight by far for up to date information. For sure their are no mucky mucks on this sight to ruin my day. Greatful you are here. MKL
livewiremaxx
Posted 03/29/13 at 08:06:11

Very good news - Caught this last year and really got into it. It is always the good shows that get canceled
mike
Posted 03/28/13 at 21:43:16

Thia is a good show, glad the mucky mucks finally decided to show it in the U.S. But for me living in retirement in the Philippines I must depend on outside sources to see the shows I love so much. MKL OH the rating system that this sight uses is outdated, I am sure you all will agree. Need to incluse Bomb Girls a Canaden show and many from Britian in your list of shows. Even Show Time and other networks that we all enjoy.
TheShield
Posted 03/27/13 at 14:45:44

lol some 11 year old using my name grow up you must like reality shows go back to watching american idol splash and barney you jackoff
TheShield
Posted 03/27/13 at 09:03:31

RAWR me hate all shows. Garbage. Bad. Me like me!