Justified

Justified Renewed For Season 5

The award-winning drama will return in 2014.

March 28, 2013

FX announced today that Justified has been renewed for a fifth season. The news comes ahead of the show's fourth season finale next Tuesday, which will conclude its highest-rated season to-date.

Season 5 of Justified will return in early 2014.

(Source: TV Line)

Nancy Georges
Posted 10/27/13 at 06:02:35

Love Justified! Gets me away from the "real" world for one hour. What a relief from the sappy sit coms we are offered today.
Love Raylan!
Ronald Saunders
Posted 09/26/13 at 14:10:22

Justified is the best show ever. I pray it goes 10 seasons or longer. Has the best writers and actors on TV. Starting a blog at 5613061845.com that will feature the show
tim
Posted 07/21/13 at 12:36:44

I'M SHOCKED JUSTIFIED WASN'T CANCELLED SEEMS LIKE EVERY SHOW I ENJOY GET'S CANCELLED E.G. SOUTHLAND JUST AS GOOD AS JUSTIFIED.AMERICAN DREAMS ANOTHER GOOD ONE. BUT IT SICKENS ME EVERYTIME A NEW REALITY SHOW IS ON IF IT 'S GOT A CAMERA HOW IS IT TRUELY REALITY. IT'S NOT FOLKS IT'S TRASH
wendy
Posted 07/01/13 at 08:42:07

SOUTHLAND! Eastbound and Down, Rock Centre Jeff Probst, AMW. What a shame. Southland rocks
Susan Seeley
Posted 06/30/13 at 21:18:31

Isn't it odd that Ava gets arrested in Justified, and Tara gets arrested in Sons of Anarchy? What are the odds of that? Will Boyd get Ava out? I hope so because I think she is beautiful and a wonderful actress, and Boyd is a wonderful actor. The U.S. Marshall Gibbs, he really sucks as an actor. He's not really meant to have a big part in the show. They should have tried to get a better actor that really know how to act.
Gaurariaontop
Posted 04/23/13 at 02:26:20

You'll find absolutely a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a fantastic point to bring up. I present the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you will find questions like the one you bring up exactly where essentially the most fundamental thing will likely be working in honest superior faith. I don?t know if most beneficial practices have emerged about things like that, but I'm sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment's pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
HARVEY BAGLEY
Posted 04/09/13 at 20:00:54

PLEASE BRING BACK [FRINGE] AND CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF
[JUSTIFIED]. I HAVE WATCH ALL THE SHOWINGS AND LIKE THE WRITERS. THANKS FOR KEEPING POLITICS OUT OF IT.
Christopher
Posted 04/04/13 at 21:59:56

I didn't even start watching until the 3rd season. It came on one night after S.O.A., and I fell in love with it right then. So glad Boyd and the boys will have some more time to screw things up!!!! Live this show FX , just renew for another 5 seasons. Same with SOA. Another great show!!!! I have DorecTV, and it's my most watched channel besides NESN during Hockey season when the Boston Bruins are playing!!!! Keep these great shows coming FX, Rescue me, SOA, Justified, Always sunny in Philly. Just keep them coming
Jonathan Crocker III
Posted 04/04/13 at 18:49:04

So happy Justified is coming back they keep you on your toes
FC House
Posted 04/04/13 at 18:04:12

Absolutely the best show on TV, bar none!
Hoorah! back in 2014!