Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Two and a Half Men

On Air: Sep 22, 2003 - Feb 19, 2015
Network: CBS

Two and a Half Men Renewed For Season 11

Ashton Kutcher will return for the 2013-2014 season.

April 29, 2013

CBS announced today that veteran sitcom Two and a Half Men has been renewed for an eleventh season. The series has continued to remain a strong performer for the network after 10 years on the air and the departure of star Charlie Sheen in 2011.

Ashton Kutcher, who replaced Sheen as the show's lead in season 9, will return once again along with co-star Jon Cryer - each signing one year deals to return for the 2013-2014 season. Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake, is still in negotiations for a recurring role while attending college.

UPDATE: Season 11 of Two and a Half Men premieres on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 9:30pm.

Posted 09/23/14 at 15:31:58

I love Ashton and John but the new girl not so much.
Posted 03/11/14 at 16:50:31

The show is not the same without Charlie. To bad that he and the other people couldn't get together and work things out. I don't watch the show unless Charlie is in it.
Posted 01/09/14 at 17:55:39

I like the show, just wish Charlie and Evenlyn and Judith,and Herb would return to the show the all make the show interested and funny.
Bird Up
Posted 11/19/13 at 20:46:28

The show is nowhere near as funny as when Charlie was on it. Needs to end
Posted 05/27/13 at 17:54:47

Now I know there is a God, and He hates us all very very much.
Posted 05/18/13 at 12:49:23

So glad it was renewed. I like Ashton, but admit it took a while for the show to get back on its feet when Sheen left. I would LOVE for Charlie to come back and somehow befriend Ashton so that they could both stay around. The two together would be priceless!
Posted 05/05/13 at 04:13:58

The mucky mucks did a good thing. Yes the show has its repetative moments and then they pull out a surprise. Glad it is back. MKL
Posted 04/30/13 at 11:30:19

this show has gotten better than it was when Ashton first started, glad its still going
Posted 04/29/13 at 19:27:46

Angus Jones needs to be let go. He's not a cut little kid anymore and his recent hypocrisy regarding the show which has made him a millionaire was simply offensive. To me, what he did was just as bad as what Sheen did, if not worse.
Posted 04/29/13 at 18:49:40

This show has run its course.

(Page 1 of 2    Next>>