Rookie Blue

Rookie Blue Renewed For Season 5

The summer cop drama will return in 2014.

July 17, 2013

ABC and Canada's Global Television have renewed drama Rookie Blue for a fifth season. The police series has continued to be a solid summer performer since its June 2010 premiere.

Production on the new season is expected to begin in early 2014. No premiere date has been announced, but expect a return in either May or June.

UPDATE: Rookie Blue returns for Season 5 on Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 10:00pm.

wanda
Posted 06/01/14 at 13:46:06

Ok which one is it June 19 or July 17 2014? Love this show.
Amber
Posted 05/18/14 at 17:21:01

its coming back june 19th 2014 not the 17th of july
Caroline Schmidt
Posted 04/16/14 at 17:09:28

We fans are waiting to hear about Rookie Blues Show is it ciming back?,Please answer..
ann
Posted 02/19/14 at 06:36:27

i love this show i just wish luke and andy would get back together
Caroline Schmidt
Posted 01/06/14 at 11:17:05

I love Rookie Blue,,I hope they put that on Prime Time,it is great.
Joan
Posted 01/05/14 at 16:53:22

A few months ago it was announced that Rookie Blue would return as regular program in January. Now I see it will not return until the summer. Why the change? This is one of the best shows that should be shown at prime time.
john perrott
Posted 12/30/13 at 09:01:46

1 of the best programmes I have ever watched, we love it in the uk
lesley 19/10/13
Posted 10/19/13 at 13:29:06

We all love to watch rookie blue in the uk it's such a brilliant series.I can't wait to watch series 5 to see if sam will be ok and hopefully he will. Can't wait until next year to see what you got in store for us to watch. Keep up the awesome story lines.
Brittany
Posted 09/13/13 at 10:13:49

Love love love this show, I hope they have Andy and Sam get back together in season 5! If they killed him off there would be A LOT of outraged fans
monkeywitch
Posted 09/12/13 at 17:54:02

I love this show and am very happy it is on for another season and hoping for many more to come. This is one of my favorite shows. Yahooo can't wait for next season. Just watched the season cliff hanger. Hoping Sam will still be part of the show next year and they don't kill him off.
Still sad that they cancelled Flashpoint though wishing that was still on.