Sleepy Hollow

Fox Renews Sleepy Hollow

The freshman drama will return for a second season.

October 3, 2013

Fox announced today that freshman series Sleepy Hollow has been renewed for a second season. The mystery drama becomes the first new show of 2013-2014 to be renewed after a strong start, where it garnered 22 million viewers across all platforms.

Sleepy Hollow airs Monday nights on Fox.

UPDATE: Season 2 of Sleepy Hollow will premiere on Monday, September 22, 2014 at 9:00pm.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

cgold
Posted 08/16/14 at 15:54:21

love this show with it's play on modern and historical America. the mystery is exciting to watch and keeps you interested. can't wait for new season!!!
Kevin storm
Posted 07/18/14 at 15:54:09

I love sleepy hollow reminds me of Dark Shadows. Great actors with well written lines keep it rolling!!
claudia
Posted 07/12/14 at 13:01:50

This is a great series. It keeps our interest from week to week. The actors are well rounded and the story is very compelling. It is hard to find good series that take the place of all the "reality junk" that is being sold for our viewing. Thanks for Sleepy Hollow.
KD3569
Posted 07/09/14 at 14:03:15

Per wikipedia, Sleepy Hollow "is set to premiere on September 22, 2014 and will contain 18 episodes"
DONA
Posted 03/31/14 at 18:07:08

This show is my Monday eve. I still cannot understand if it has been cancelled or not. So many favorable comments, it would be a shame to lose it.
Penny
Posted 03/03/14 at 18:54:29

When is the date of the new season to start. It's my Monday night favorite!!! I even cook and put my husband to bed early to watch it. Please, Please don't cancel this show!!!!!!!
Pat
Posted 01/30/14 at 10:40:51

I watch this show every Monday night I grew up learning the legend of sleepy hollow in Westchester.Its a fun version thanks fox great enterainment
SLAPDOG3
Posted 01/17/14 at 07:48:45

Im Glad Its Not Cancelled
flaluvs2sew
Posted 01/13/14 at 18:23:29

THEY CAN'T be cancelling it! This is such a great show!!!!
My favorite line in the show is when Icobid says that we fought for 3% tax at Boston. When he was looking a a receipt for Dunkin donuts
Stephanie
Posted 01/12/14 at 19:19:53

So it's just ending for the season early? Makes no sense if it's be renewed for them not to say season finale, instead of final 3 episodes..