Sleepy Hollow

Fox Renews Sleepy Hollow

The freshman drama will return for a second season.

October 3, 2013

Fox announced today that freshman series Sleepy Hollow has been renewed for a second season. The mystery drama becomes the first new show of 2013-2014 to be renewed after a strong start, where it garnered 22 million viewers across all platforms.

Sleepy Hollow airs Monday nights on Fox.

(Source: Twitter)

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

DONA
Posted 03/31/14 at 18:07:08

This show is my Monday eve. I still cannot understand if it has been cancelled or not. So many favorable comments, it would be a shame to lose it.
Penny
Posted 03/03/14 at 18:54:29

When is the date of the new season to start. It's my Monday night favorite!!! I even cook and put my husband to bed early to watch it. Please, Please don't cancel this show!!!!!!!
Pat
Posted 01/30/14 at 10:40:51

I watch this show every Monday night I grew up learning the legend of sleepy hollow in Westchester.Its a fun version thanks fox great enterainment
SLAPDOG3
Posted 01/17/14 at 07:48:45

Im Glad Its Not Cancelled
flaluvs2sew
Posted 01/13/14 at 18:23:29

THEY CAN'T be cancelling it! This is such a great show!!!!
My favorite line in the show is when Icobid says that we fought for 3% tax at Boston. When he was looking a a receipt for Dunkin donuts
Stephanie
Posted 01/12/14 at 19:19:53

So it's just ending for the season early? Makes no sense if it's be renewed for them not to say season finale, instead of final 3 episodes..
LDH
Posted 01/07/14 at 10:55:54

It looks like Fox only ordered 10 episodes initially. I guess they were not sure how well the show was going to do. So we have to wait until September for our fill. Hopefully they will order a full season.
David
Posted 01/07/14 at 00:12:02

I don't get it- if the show has been renewed for a second season, then why did we just begin the "final 3 episodes"? Did not say the final three episodes of the season, merely that they are the final three episodes. They are normally very accurate about specifying when it's the final episodes of a season but normally say only that they are the final episodes when it's the end of the series.
I totally agree that the character who play Ichabod could not have been more appropriately cast. His accent, his use of the proper accent and verbiage is truly spot-on. It is also refreshing to see that for once the writers have done their homework and quote history as it happened rather then the popular misconceptions. It is the first show I have ever seen to correct the many falsehoods of Paul Revere and his midnight ride. The "British are coming" would have meant absolutely nothing since they were pretty much all British. Also the fact of it having been yelled or that Revere ever made Concorde as told in al the cute bedside stories and the rubbish poem that Longfellow composed.
It is a great show and just impressive to see history accurately told. It is also quite amusing the way Crane's character responds to all the inaccuracies told about those days. Concorde was not even a real worry as the arms had long-since been removed and hidden.
I just hope that these are not the final three episodes as they keep advertising and merely the last three of the season. It would not surprise me if they do cancel it though as it does not have a 4th grade mentality as do the Simpsons, Family Guy, How I met your mother and the rest of those idiotic shows that have taken over most nights.
Paige
Posted 01/06/14 at 18:11:38

On October 13, 2013 they announced that the show would be back for a second season.
Kira
Posted 01/03/14 at 15:11:49

Our favorite new show! So glad it's renewed. We love it!