Sleepy Hollow

Fox Renews Sleepy Hollow

The freshman drama will return for a second season.

October 3, 2013

Fox announced today that freshman series Sleepy Hollow has been renewed for a second season. The mystery drama becomes the first new show of 2013-2014 to be renewed after a strong start, where it garnered 22 million viewers across all platforms.

Sleepy Hollow airs Monday nights on Fox.

UPDATE: Season 2 of Sleepy Hollow will premiere on Monday, September 22, 2014 at 9:00pm.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Cindy McGuire
Posted 02/24/15 at 02:01:21

This is one of the few shows I watch faithfully. I love the characters, and mostly how they use persons and situations of the past to enhance their stories. It's unusual, it's entertaining, and it has chemistry. I hate the onslaught of reality television: beyond boring and contrite! I really hope there is a season three, as this woman will be watching!!
Chris
Posted 02/23/15 at 20:28:42

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
Just finished watching the season 2 finale. I hope this gets renewed cause I too hate reality TV!!
Chris
Posted 02/13/15 at 16:05:15

LOVE THIS SHOW. I like how they incorporate true historical figures and fictionalise stories surrounding them. The lead actor has nice sense of humor and all the actors are great actors!!!
Trish
Posted 02/10/15 at 10:51:58

This is one of my favorite shows. I look forward to it each week. I love the theme, the characters and the mixture of modern times and historical times. With all the junk reality shows on, why can't we have a show that's enjoyable to watch, like Sleepy Hollow? Please tell me it hasn't been cancelled!
Kathy Starks
Posted 02/09/15 at 22:09:18

Please don't cancel this show!! The network was brave to try something like this. I love this show. It's fun and intelligent. It will catch on. Remember NCIS ? I stay home Monday's just for this show.
michael
Posted 01/08/15 at 20:53:10

great show!!!!!
cgold
Posted 08/16/14 at 15:54:21

love this show with it's play on modern and historical America. the mystery is exciting to watch and keeps you interested. can't wait for new season!!!
Kevin storm
Posted 07/18/14 at 15:54:09

I love sleepy hollow reminds me of Dark Shadows. Great actors with well written lines keep it rolling!!
claudia
Posted 07/12/14 at 13:01:50

This is a great series. It keeps our interest from week to week. The actors are well rounded and the story is very compelling. It is hard to find good series that take the place of all the "reality junk" that is being sold for our viewing. Thanks for Sleepy Hollow.
KD3569
Posted 07/09/14 at 14:03:15

Per wikipedia, Sleepy Hollow "is set to premiere on September 22, 2014 and will contain 18 episodes"