Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

Sleepy Hollow

On Air: Sep 16, 2013 - Present
Network: Fox

Fox Renews Sleepy Hollow

The freshman drama will return for a second season.

October 3, 2013

Fox announced today that freshman series Sleepy Hollow has been renewed for a second season. The mystery drama becomes the first new show of 2013-2014 to be renewed after a strong start, where it garnered 22 million viewers across all platforms.

Sleepy Hollow airs Monday nights on Fox.

UPDATE: Season 2 of Sleepy Hollow will premiere on Monday, September 22, 2014 at 9:00pm.

Jennifer
Posted 07/11/15 at 07:28:43

I don't know why this show was cancelled it has all the bells and whistle to keep you on the edge of your seat--I want it back. There is a ton that needs to be cancelled but aren't. Please bring back Sleepy Hollow
Thanks
floyd dennis pearse
Posted 05/25/15 at 23:38:55

i loved season one but hated season 2 and do not want see season 3
Judy Miller
Posted 04/26/15 at 12:06:22

Sleepy Hollow is an intriguing series with wonderful actors and compelling story lines. I was totally entertained by the creative and realistic sets despite knowing the fantasy.
I sincerely hope that this show remains on the air. There
Are too few enjoyable shoemaker without sex and skin. Kudos
To you for adopting such a format...it may not have been your intent necessarily but it is well appreciated!
Robin
Posted 03/13/15 at 10:37:29

Fox cannot leave you hanging with the ending of this season. I love Sleepy Hollow. I have seen every episode aired and will continue to watch the show IF they bring it back. If Sleepy Hollow is cancelled, I will be down to 2 shows for next season. Empire and How to Get Away with Murder.
KEEP SLEEPY HOLLOW ALIVE!
Margaret C.
Posted 03/07/15 at 19:54:30

Please renew this show for the (2015-2016)Season 3 !! I don't like most of prime time TV but I sure love this one. I watch "Bones", which is beginning again later this month, and "Sleepy Hollow". I hope Fox keeps these two great reasons for myself and many others to keep watching The Fox Channel.
Cindy McGuire
Posted 02/24/15 at 02:01:21

This is one of the few shows I watch faithfully. I love the characters, and mostly how they use persons and situations of the past to enhance their stories. It's unusual, it's entertaining, and it has chemistry. I hate the onslaught of reality television: beyond boring and contrite! I really hope there is a season three, as this woman will be watching!!
Chris
Posted 02/23/15 at 20:28:42

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
Just finished watching the season 2 finale. I hope this gets renewed cause I too hate reality TV!!
Chris
Posted 02/13/15 at 16:05:15

LOVE THIS SHOW. I like how they incorporate true historical figures and fictionalise stories surrounding them. The lead actor has nice sense of humor and all the actors are great actors!!!
Trish
Posted 02/10/15 at 10:51:58

This is one of my favorite shows. I look forward to it each week. I love the theme, the characters and the mixture of modern times and historical times. With all the junk reality shows on, why can't we have a show that's enjoyable to watch, like Sleepy Hollow? Please tell me it hasn't been cancelled!
Kathy Starks
Posted 02/09/15 at 22:09:18

Please don't cancel this show!! The network was brave to try something like this. I love this show. It's fun and intelligent. It will catch on. Remember NCIS ? I stay home Monday's just for this show.

(Page 1 of 6    Next>>