Necessary Roughness

Cancelled

USA Cancels Necessary Roughness

The drama will not return for a fourth season.

November 20, 2013

USA Network has cancelled Necessary Roughness after three seasons. The drama, which premiered in 2011, aired its final episode on August 21, 2013.

(Source: Yahoo)

Jennifer
Posted 11/20/13 at 17:53:50

I agree with Stephen. Season 3 was lesser than expected. Leaving the hawks was a mistake.
James
Posted 11/20/13 at 16:38:20

Not surprised. They took everything that made the show interesting from the first two seasons and got rid of it. The new boyfriend, the kids, the sports stars. They substituted "celebrities" and "scandals". Good riddance!
Stephen
Posted 11/20/13 at 14:14:27

Have to agree season 3 was poor compared to previous seasons. Leaving the hawks franchise was a mistake.
Kal130
Posted 11/20/13 at 13:49:29

Don't suppose I'll miss it. I didn't care for the sports theme, but it was a decent show. I honestly only watched it because Callie Thorne left such an impression from rescue me.
william
Posted 11/20/13 at 13:16:30

lol Sarah you're so funny that last line crack me up.
Ine
Posted 11/20/13 at 12:58:10

Cancelled? NO! I loved the third season and the changes!
Jim
Posted 11/20/13 at 12:56:34

Typical. You know, cable took viewers from network TV cause the networks had (and mostly still have) crap while cable had off beat, interesting shows. So, cancel a pretty good show cause, I am sure, there is a line of twits ready to sell you 'reality' shows full if big chested, big butt women with their pin head boy friends ready to scream at each other and run around with minimal clothing. Cheap. Well, enjoy the savings - Hey? Where did our viewers go?????
Rebecca
Posted 11/20/13 at 11:23:54

This is one of my favorite shows. Stop canceling the good shows and keeping CRAP shows on the air!
Sarah
Posted 11/20/13 at 09:25:14

NO! Why?! I know that the 3rd one wasn't as good as the previous season but still. It's better than most of the shit out there. **** this shit. -.-