The Exes

The Exes Renewed For Season 4

The comedy will return this summer.

February 3, 2014

TV Land announced today that The Exes has been renewed for a fourth season. The cable network has ordered 12 new episodes of the comedy for Season 4, which will premiere this coming summer.

The show's third season wraps on February 26.

Related News:

There is no related news for this show

Julie
Posted 07/27/14 at 19:44:00

Can't wait for this show to return - probably the funniest show on TV in years. It took a few shows for Leah's character to develop and fit in. By the time the season ended, she was an asset to the cast.
April
Posted 07/24/14 at 22:20:40

I absolutely cannot stand Leah's character!! She needs to go & soon! The show was funny & just fine without her. She really doesn't fit in with the crew. Occasional visits from Holly's mom, played by Judith Light would be a hell of a lot better
Beverly
Posted 07/18/14 at 11:23:26

I like leah on show she is funny!!
Tammy
Posted 07/01/14 at 19:18:46

I hope the show comes back I love The Exes.. So funny and LOVE, LOVE, LEAH REMINI... SHE IS SO FUNNY... PLEASE KEEP HER ON THE SHOW..
john
Posted 06/23/14 at 21:50:53

the only reason I DO watch is because they added Leah, and if she wasn't on the show I would no longer watch , she is a great actress , and I think her "attitude" does fit the show very well
rocky
Posted 02/13/14 at 09:19:39

Take Leah off before the viewers are so few they cancel the show. Her character is overbearing and the show is becoming less funny by the week.
Drake
Posted 02/05/14 at 20:03:09

Yeah I read they added Leah was brought in to fill the void left by Holly who has been out a few episodes because of an illness. I agree Leah just doesn't fit in the show.
Amy C
Posted 02/05/14 at 10:20:47

I am so happy they have renewed The Exes - my husband and I LOVE this show!!!
The only drawback has been the new addition of Leah Remini - the show was perfect the way it was - I don'e like her on this show. She was great in King of Queens, but I don't like her on The Exes. If it's not broken, don't fix it.
Drake
Posted 02/04/14 at 19:26:26

Great news! Glad it got picked up. I wish it was an hour though. They have enough material.