Psych

Concluded

Psych Ending After Eight Seasons

The comedy will conclude this March.

February 5, 2014

USA Network announced today that Psych will end after eight seasons on the air. The buddy comedy's series finale has been scheduled for March 26.

A special one-hour live show will immediately follow the finale, which will feature a Q&A session with the entire cast as well as show creator Steve Franks.

(Source: USA Network)

Tom
Posted 04/12/14 at 19:36:09

Vivica, everybody is entitled to an opinion, even when they are wrong. Ha! Yes Psych is a good show, but where were you all those years when it was even better (i.e., you just started to watch it)? To say that Modern Family is terrible, appears to be such a ridiculous line - you must be fishing for people to get reactions from them. Hah!
jane
Posted 03/01/14 at 20:30:46

Just started watching the series and am very disappointed that it was cancelled!!!!
Kathy
Posted 02/16/14 at 19:05:49

I agree with a previous comment….Common Law, In Plain Sight and Fairly Legal….liked them all….especially In Plain Sight….wish it could be resurrected.
Sidney
Posted 02/13/14 at 10:56:05

Such a Lover of this show !
Rhonda
Posted 02/12/14 at 10:47:32

The problem I have with USA is they play the same damn shows all the time(Law & Order). They never show reruns of their stations shows(like Psych, Burn Notice). I am very sad to see Psych end, I love the show and think the characters are great!
MrsRose2u
Posted 02/11/14 at 18:11:57

Monk, Psych, and Burn Notice were my favorite shows. I agree with Chaz, Common Law was a good show and they should bring it back. I also liked In Plain Sight and Fairly Legal. USA use to have a pretty good line up. I hope they come out with something just as good very soon.
Arcca-Daton
Posted 02/09/14 at 03:00:18

This is possibly my favourite TV show of all time and I'll be saddened once it's gone. I hope they bring it out on BluRay, because I've been waiting for ages.
Mo & Me
Posted 02/08/14 at 17:12:14

Though we're 59 and 63, respectively, we love Psych. Like Monk, murder is always better with a healthy dose of comedy. Great characters. Great writing. All that said, we're sad that Psych seems to be "mailing in" its final season. What's up? They should do what they have done so well for as long as possible. Great shows don't come along that often. Tony Shaloub and Maggie Lawson have learned that lesson with two failed shows. "You don't know what you have 'til it's gone". So, Psych don't go!
Dave
Posted 02/08/14 at 15:27:06

Psych is the last of the great USA-revamp shows. Oh well USA, I guess it's back to treating you like you are showing American Gladiators 24/7.
Alison
Posted 02/07/14 at 07:42:23

I've loved this show from the beginning. "I've heard it both ways" is regularly heard in our home among other lines.
It had to end eventually I suppose. I just hope they do it right.