NCIS: Los Angeles

NCIS: Los Angeles Renewed For Season 4

The naval series spin-off will be back for the 2012-2013 season.

March 15, 2012

CBS has renewed NCIS: Los Angeles for a fourth season. The spin-off series has found success on Tuesday nights airing after the original NCIS, with its ratings this season staying at around the same levels as previous seasons.

Also renewed was the original NCIS along with eight other dramas including The Good WifeCriminal Minds, CSI, Hawaii Five-0, Blue Bloods, Person of Interest, and The Mentalist.

G
Posted 09/21/13 at 23:36:59

I AM RELIEVED THAT THE SHOW IS COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON. I LOVE IT. THEY ALL MAKE SUCH GOOD PARTNERS. THE WRITERS ARE FANTASTIC THE WAY THEY MANAGE TO PUT HUMOR IN. AND THE 2 COMPUTER GEEKS (NELL & ?) THEY MAKE A FANTASTIC TEAM ALSO. PLEASE KEEP IT GOING. GOOD JOB WRITERS AND ACTORS AND EVERYONE ELSE.
ssena
Posted 09/04/12 at 06:35:57

ben bu diziye bayılıyorum ve 4.sezonu görmek için sabırsızlanıyorum.
Shak
Posted 08/19/12 at 12:05:24

If callen got replaced I would Not watch and it would not be as awesome
Keyonia
Posted 06/14/12 at 11:38:37

Person of Interest is a great show too!I love Jim C. playing John and Finch is good too. Can't wait til the new season.
Keyonia
Posted 06/14/12 at 11:37:11

I can't wait for season 4 of NCIS LA!It is my favorite show now and I love the chemistry between Kensi and Deeks. I can't wait to see how they get Callen out of this mess!Hawaii 5 0 is awesome too because Mcgarrett is hott!
jacob
Posted 06/08/12 at 01:04:44

I love NCIS LA think its a great show but it misses few things like first 2 season had lot of hand to hand combat and the other the team never does fun stuff
LucyLu
Posted 06/07/12 at 19:25:34

Sure hope show gets renewed. Would love to see the
Deeks-Kensi relationship develop and don't want to lose Callen. They're my super heroes but without the super powers. I look forward to their adventures every week.
Tim Robertson
Posted 06/04/12 at 21:49:16

I love this show I'm not too sure what's going to happen to Callen I hope he doesn't get replaced. If he does that would suck.
Just_my_2cent
Posted 05/31/12 at 10:33:27

Didn't watch S3 Finale yet, but so far this series got me hooked. Don't like the 'original' one - NCIS - so much. The cast does't 'fit' (imo) and there is no obvious story (ok I don't really watch it that much so I could be wrong).
NCIS LA has a great cast (love Kensi / Deeks), a very very good coupling with chemistry between each pair and it has a story to be told. Reminds me very strong of Hawaii Five-0. Definitely worth a Season 4.
NCIS LA Girl
Posted 05/31/12 at 02:44:25

I'am really excited about season 4 of NCIS : Los Angeles and I really want to know what is going to happen to Callen and what will happen with Kensi and Deeks.( they really have chemistry and they care about each other like when deeks was fired ,kensi was sad because she was going to lose another partner and when kensi's fathers friend was killed and kensi was the prime suspect deeks know that she didn't kill him . but the problem is they can't admit to each other that they love each other ).