Undercover Boss

Undercover Boss Renewed For Season 4

More executives will attempt go undercover at their own companies.

March 15, 2012

CBS has announced that Undercover Boss has been renewed for a fourth season. The reality series, in which corporate executives disguise themselves as a regular joe in order to take a closer look at workings in their companies, has been going strong since debuting as a mid-season replacement in early 2010.

Currently in its third season, six episodes remain until the season finale. Companies still to be featured this season include Yankee Candle and Taylormade Golf Company.

Chris
Posted 05/12/13 at 00:16:09

I hate undercover boss. Thats not a regular show like Blue Bloods. Don't like the cbs company cancelling the shows I like. Like Vegas and CSI NY. Why does there have to be more undercover boss episodes on a friday. What if some people dont like the show, it's not a series show like Vegas and the the other shows. I enjoy watching different shows every hour that comes. Not the same show being shown twice in a row including since it's just a show showing what people do all around the country. What if I'm not interested in that type of stuff. Please keep and show at least one of the shows on tv for friday nights: CSI NY or Vegas. Please CBS, I like these two shows. Their entertaining. Or bring one of the shows back and show new episodes on Sunday nights. At least cancel one of those shows like the mentalist or the other show that's on sunday nights.
Terry
Posted 03/06/13 at 14:55:39

Love the show. It is good to see people rewarded when they need it. Would love to see the owner of a large General Contracting firm go undercover.
Dale
Posted 02/10/13 at 17:43:44

Love this show. Love "the good feel" I get watching. Hope it is around for a long time.
Jimmie Wilson
Posted 02/05/13 at 09:03:58

Has Undercover Boss been cancelled? I noticed a new show is taking it's place this Friday Feb. 8, 2013.
dan
Posted 11/01/12 at 14:54:04

Employees caught on. They bull **** about their ives so they can get money from the ceos and stuff..I gave up on this show. It was good at first..
Robert
Posted 09/14/12 at 23:18:21

Its already Sept 14 I'm still waiting for season 4 of Undercover Boss and can't seem to find when it starts, not even the networks site tells you.
Steven
Posted 08/08/12 at 13:44:59

Will Wal-Mart be an episode? There is a group on facebook titled 'One Million Employees VYING to see Wal-Mart on TV's Undercover Boss'.
SB
Posted 06/22/12 at 11:48:49

When is Undercover Boss scheduled to begin Season 4
Chase
Posted 06/16/12 at 18:15:50

Whoo! Cant wait for season 4. :)
Laura
Posted 04/10/12 at 06:35:16

This show they renew but they are thinking of cancelling A Gifted Man. ?????? What the heck is wrong with the networks. I'm so sick and tired of all reality TV I'm hoping the just die off so I refuse to watch any of them!