Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

On Air: Feb 6, 2012 - May 26, 2013
Network: NBC

NBC Renews Smash

The new musical drama has been picked up for a second season.

March 22, 2012

NBC has renewed its freshman drama Smash for a second season. The pick-up comes just seven episodes into the show's run, which has seen it earn impressive ratings in its 10:00pm Monday time slot. So far Smash has been averaging a 2.6 in the adults 18-49 demographic, making it the struggling network's highest-rated scripted series.

Eight episodes remain in Season One of Smash, which is set to run every Monday uninterrupted until its season finale on May 14, 2012.

UPDATE: Season 2 of Smash returns on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 9:00pm with a 2-hour episode.

Terri Osburn
Posted 06/12/13 at 11:23:01

I don't want this show cancelled! I am so sick of crappy shows. This show is worth saving!!!!!
Mary strango
Posted 06/07/13 at 11:47:55

Loved the show. Very talented cast. Why are you canceling such an entertaining show.
Posted 05/29/13 at 07:02:25

Please get this show renewed for 3rd season. It is wonderfully entertaining with great young talent getting exposed to the masses. I love, love, love this show!
Posted 05/28/13 at 18:59:09

Agreed, PLEASE don't cancel SMASH. The talent is terrific. The storyline this season was great as well. Someone needs to pick it back up for a 3rd season! There re way to many "reality" shows on that SMASH could easily replace!
thrilled fan
Posted 05/27/13 at 15:30:51

this was an awesome show I watched both seasons and still wanted and want more.thank u for creating it.
I loved all of it.
Posted 05/23/13 at 06:50:49

Check out the facebook page to not cancel Smash!/DontCancelSmash
Posted 05/16/13 at 16:03:45

J Bruss
Posted 05/16/13 at 13:44:55

I don't think enough people realized where to find SMASH with all the day/time changes. If it were not for my DVR programming I would have missed most of the season! Love this show- ite really is a great program.
Joyce Dillon
Posted 05/16/13 at 12:34:01

Please don't cancel SMASH!!!! It is a theater lover's delight. The talent is terrific and it is wonderful to see something on TV other than a reality show, cooking show, talk show or talent show. They have managed to keep GLEE alive, why not SMASH? Please for all those fans out there. Give it another shot - you will recoup the money invested in it.
Posted 05/13/13 at 19:18:00

So sad to see it go! Loved Smash!

(Page 1 of 4    Next>>