Flashpoint

Concluded

Flashpoint Concluding After Season 5

The police thriller will end after its upcoming fifth season.

May 1, 2012

The production companies behind Canadian police series Flashpoint have announced that the series will be ending after its upcoming fifth season. The show's final 13 episodes have already started filming for broadcast during the 2012-2013 season on CTV in Canada and on ION in the US, as was confirmed earlier this year.

When Flashpoint began airing in 2008, US network CBS picked up the series but decided not to continue broadcasting the show after its fourth season. That's when ION stepped in, much to the delight of devoted fans. By the series finale next year, a total of 75 episodes of Flashpoint will have aired.

(Source: CTV)

merry
Posted 09/04/14 at 23:30:04

9/5/14 This is a great show.Is there anyone we can write to save it?
Ryan
Posted 03/21/14 at 23:36:03

Please bring back flashpoint because is the best i love it so much, to me is like the greatest show ever, it really is ill be thanksful if you bring flashpoint back ill appriciate it alot :) please bring it back
Angela
Posted 02/05/14 at 17:02:08

Please bring this show back,,,,,this is the " Best Series" on TV. I am so.......,disappointed it is over. My husband and I absolutely loved the show
Michele Wiech
Posted 01/30/14 at 19:51:58

I'm so disappointed.. I'm in the U.S...me and my hubby love it. Watched all episodes on Netflix...and now it's cancelled. .
Samantha
Posted 01/19/14 at 21:16:42

Please do not cancel! please Love this show! greatest show i have ever watched! 5 of us adults in this house love it! not only is it educational, but its great to watch. the cast is outstanding! please please dont take away! how about a season six, seven, etc.... i know i am not alone here! canceling this program is a big big mistake! liste to what the people want please!!!!
Laura
Posted 01/05/14 at 15:36:15

They can't cancel flash point it was one of my favourite shows
Diane McMullin
Posted 12/20/13 at 14:13:12

Flashpoint is the best show. Please bring this show back. It is a great Canadian show. My family enjoy every show. Please renew this show and make us Canadain's proud.
Deborah Lynn
Posted 09/16/13 at 12:09:04

Why are all the good shows canceled? Flashpoint was (is)a
great show. Please don't cancel it. Bring it back.
William McNichol
Posted 08/27/13 at 23:11:45

Why would you stop a show that is so popular...I wish you would reconsider not stopping the show...I love this show
harlem
Posted 08/02/13 at 14:55:41

i love flashpoint it taught me wut family is all about best show ever is it really cancelled???