Person of Interest

Person of Interest Renewed For Season 3

The drama series will return for the 2013-2014 season.

March 27, 2013

CBS announced today that Person of Interest has been renewed for a third season. The popular series continues be a strong performer and one of network television's fastest-growing shows.

Today's announcement by CBS included renewals of a large portion of their primetime line-up for the 2013-2014 season. Other dramas receiving pick-ups today include The Good Wife, Elementary, The Mentalist, and NCIS: Los Angeles. Still awaiting news include CSI:NY, Vegas, and Criminal Minds.

UPDATE: Season 3 of Person of Interest premieres on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 10:00pm.

Janette Dascent
Posted 10/11/14 at 08:28:35

I love the show for its original story scarey but possible. I miss Carter but still love the action.
Janice Stines
Posted 06/05/14 at 12:30:57

since you killed Carter why can't you bring her back as a twin that no one knew about she dose not have to be in every seen. I think she was a plus in the series. This series can be a long time runner so why don't you offer Carter a CONTRACT SHE CAN'T REFUSE!!
a obica
Posted 05/06/14 at 19:54:19

Does anyone really like shaw and root?
tom
Posted 02/26/14 at 18:09:35

Understand that the actress that played carter did not want to stay long term. To bad, she added a lot to the series. Still my favorite and will continue to watch.
Frank Rogers
Posted 01/21/14 at 22:44:47

Whats the big deal with Carter. people die shows great keep it coming!
lisa maria
Posted 12/04/13 at 12:52:56

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I LOVE THE SHOW
BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!
BRING CARTER BACK!!!!!!
Monica
Posted 11/30/13 at 17:07:29

Please this is TV don't let Carter die. Please they all work well.She is one person that makes this work too... please :(
Frank
Posted 11/27/13 at 18:45:50

Love the show, hope it isn't going off the air. Was sorry to see Carter killed off. But I was even sorrier that the writers totally ripped off the script of the movie 16 Blocks for that episode. How about something original?
GAYE BOSECKER
Posted 11/27/13 at 01:08:15

Everytime a real good show comes on, someone decides to chop it.When Carter was killed, which was a big mistake., then when the episode,"The End Game", was aired this episode made me wonder will there a next season?
Marc Bruno
Posted 11/26/13 at 20:51:07

I still do not understand why Carter was killed? Can some one please explain it for she was one of the better characters on the show.