Person of Interest

Person of Interest Renewed For Season 3

The drama series will return for the 2013-2014 season.

March 27, 2013

CBS announced today that Person of Interest has been renewed for a third season. The popular series continues be a strong performer and one of network television's fastest-growing shows.

Today's announcement by CBS included renewals of a large portion of their primetime line-up for the 2013-2014 season. Other dramas receiving pick-ups today include The Good Wife, Elementary, The Mentalist, and NCIS: Los Angeles. Still awaiting news include CSI:NY, Vegas, and Criminal Minds.

UPDATE: Season 3 of Person of Interest premieres on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 10:00pm.

tom
Posted 02/26/14 at 18:09:35

Understand that the actress that played carter did not want to stay long term. To bad, she added a lot to the series. Still my favorite and will continue to watch.
Frank Rogers
Posted 01/21/14 at 22:44:47

Whats the big deal with Carter. people die shows great keep it coming!
lisa maria
Posted 12/04/13 at 12:52:56

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I LOVE THE SHOW
BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!
BRING CARTER BACK!!!!!!
Monica
Posted 11/30/13 at 17:07:29

Please this is TV don't let Carter die. Please they all work well.She is one person that makes this work too... please :(
Frank
Posted 11/27/13 at 18:45:50

Love the show, hope it isn't going off the air. Was sorry to see Carter killed off. But I was even sorrier that the writers totally ripped off the script of the movie 16 Blocks for that episode. How about something original?
GAYE BOSECKER
Posted 11/27/13 at 01:08:15

Everytime a real good show comes on, someone decides to chop it.When Carter was killed, which was a big mistake., then when the episode,"The End Game", was aired this episode made me wonder will there a next season?
Marc Bruno
Posted 11/26/13 at 20:51:07

I still do not understand why Carter was killed? Can some one please explain it for she was one of the better characters on the show.
Janet
Posted 11/22/13 at 20:31:47

My husband and I love this show but I can't believe they killed Carter! I hope the show is not getting cancelled.
Rosemarie
Posted 11/21/13 at 13:07:21

My Husband and I love the show, and all the characters. Why in heaven's name did they kill off Carter?? They all work together so good. I hope they make it a dream,LOL!!!
charlene little
Posted 11/21/13 at 07:23:28

I was shocked and upset that character Carter was killed I'm not sure of the reasoning and it is unbelievable that a major character would be killed off the show. I was initial very surprised to see her on the show as she is still doing some films.