The Mentalist

The Mentalist Renewed For Season 6

The drama will return for the 2013-2014 season.

March 27, 2013

CBS announced today that The Mentalist has been renewed for a sixth season. While the popular drama's ratings have slipped in recent years, it continues to draw stable viewership for the network.

Today's announcement by CBS included renewals of a large portion of their primetime line-up for the 2013-2014 season. Other dramas receiving pick-ups today include The Good Wife, Elementary, Person of Interest, and NCIS: Los Angeles. Notables still awaiting news include CSI:NY, Vegas, and Criminal Minds.

UPDATE: Season 6 of The Mentalist premieres on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 10:00pm.

marko bradić
Posted 05/30/13 at 11:39:11

keep the mentalist please
Peter Pan
Posted 05/29/13 at 23:38:20

One of the best shows on TV along with the Big Bang Theory, NCIS,Glee, Castle, Criminal Minds. The Mentalist can be another star trek if the network just keeps renewing it it will be a classic for many years to come...I have personally downloaded every episode right from the beginning and have it in my personal collection...I hope they give me at least another 4 years. This show should not end before the 10th year is completed!
June
Posted 05/23/13 at 07:48:33

Please keep the Mentalist on. It's my favorite show.
larry
Posted 05/10/13 at 19:20:51

nice going cbs
you made a great move to keep the mentalist on the air
elizabeth
Posted 05/10/13 at 19:06:41

I watch cbs exclusively just so that I can catch the mentalist, when ever you put it on--if you cancel it, I will never watch anything on your network again
Susan Bray
Posted 05/08/13 at 14:21:35

That was the season finale?! The actress Gina Giancarlo said in 2 seconds I"m Red John as she was carted off in a police car taking a suicide pill. Huh... After all this suffering that is that? I will say That Robin Tuney' face lift looks amazing.
Alexia
Posted 05/06/13 at 06:42:09

Is Jane the Red John????
PHILIP
Posted 05/03/13 at 16:27:52

I ALWAYS LOVE THE MENTALIST, AND I WISH IT WAS BACK ON THURSDAYS. I MISS MOST OF THE EPISODES ON SUNDAY BECAUSE MOST CBS SHOWS ON SUNDAYS ARE DELAYED 15 MINUTES TO 45 MINUTES. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE MENTALIST WILL BE ON AND THE DELAY IS TOO LATE FOR ME TO WATCH. I WATCH MOSTLY CBS ALL WEEK EXCEPT NEVER ON SUNDAYS WHILE DELAYS ARE GOING ON.
Sikhav
Posted 04/30/13 at 12:49:49

Best show ever. I fear that after watching this show, I will not be able to enjoy any other show since the bar has been set so high.
Paul
Posted 04/25/13 at 10:07:50

The Mentalist... wow i must say that this show is... off the hook!!!! i can't stop watching it, its like a drug.. the RED DRUG!!! omg best show ever!! thanks cbs love the show alot all the way from south africa keep the show on the road