CSI: NY

Cancelled

CSI: NY Cancelled After Nine Seasons

Only the original CSI remains on the air.

May 10, 2013

CBS has cancelled CSI: NY after nine seasons on the air. The crime procedural was the third installment in the CSI franchise and ends one year after CSI: Miami was axed after its 10th season.

The original CSI: Crime Scene Investigation remains on the air, and will enter its 14th season in 2013-2014.

Roland
Posted 10/02/13 at 04:22:07

They cancel the one worth watching and keep the original which has been a piece of trash for the last 3 years. What dummies these people are!.
Sheila
Posted 09/12/13 at 19:17:04

I am very disappointed that csi ny is not coming back on. I watched all the csi's for years. I did not watch the new shows at all. They are stupid. I don't know what cbs is doing. Bring these csi shows back on.
Tina
Posted 09/11/13 at 16:11:50

Obviously more people like the crime dramas then the fake reality shows. I am one of those people. If you're gonna end a series then at least end with answers not cliff hangers leaving everyone to want more.
Judy
Posted 08/25/13 at 12:48:22

They are idiots for taking CSI:NY off. Do you notice a pattern of the shows coming on? The writers must think we are all brain-dead looking forward for all these senseless crap!!! Please, let us enjoy our CSI shows. We happen to love them!!!
nan
Posted 07/08/13 at 14:02:43

i loved csi ny that was my show every week. i wanted stelle to come back and at the end of the show mac was going to get married and danny and his wife was pg again.
aura
Posted 06/18/13 at 19:12:20

I like my family are very disappointed with CBS. They took CSI Miami and NY away and left the lame and dumb shows on, like two n half men, survivor series, amazing race, mike n molly, and big bang theory. They should bring these shows back since they left both shows ending in cliff hangers. The shows they need to keep going are person of interest, both NCIS'S, blue blood, Hawaii five o, mentalist and the regular CSI. These shows had my teenager away from playing video games and watching television as a family. Guess my family and I will be watching other stations and bringing down the ratings CBS needs to keep the money rolling in.
The TVShow Defender
Posted 06/14/13 at 00:36:04

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/272/478/332/save-csi-ny/ DON'T SIT BACK AND LET THEM CANCEL IT!!
nick stokes
Posted 06/13/13 at 04:27:07

F*** CBS for cancelling the BEST SHOWS ON AIR YOU PICES
OF $#*!
Margie
Posted 06/11/13 at 12:41:53

I know it is supposed to be cancelled but there is a shoot going on today in Glendale and the yellow signs that tell cast and crew where to park etc say CSI NY.
danny messer
Posted 06/04/13 at 12:19:03

they need to bring it back i love this show its the best csi