Blue Bloods

Blue Bloods Renewed For Season 4

The cop drama will return for the 2013-2014 season.

March 27, 2013

CBS announced today that Blue Bloods has been renewed for a fourth season. The police drama has continued to perform solidly in its Friday night time slot, where it has been airing since its premiere in 2010.

Today's announcement included renewals of a large portion of the CBS primetime line-up for the 2013-2014 season. Other dramas receiving pick-ups today include The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0, Elementary, Person of Interest, and NCIS: Los Angeles. Notables still awaiting news include CSI:NY, Vegas, and Criminal Minds.

UPDATE: Season 4 of Blue Bloods premieres on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:00pm.

Jean
Posted 04/11/14 at 21:48:21

Love this show! Watch it every week. Tom Selleck is great. I liked Jackie as Danny's partner. Bring her back. Give Jamie more air time.
D.Morrison
Posted 02/20/14 at 15:00:59

It would be a real shame to see this program cancelled.As far as I'm concerned it's one of the finest programs on the air.I never miss it.I'm so sick of vampires,werewolves,zombies,and "reality shows"
Eileen
Posted 02/20/14 at 13:32:16

We bought all the dvds so we watch episodes over again. Writing is really good, story lines believable and excellent. This is the type of show that families can watch! All characters are great BUT PLEASE bring back Jennifer Esposito. She was perfect as Danny's partner and no one else has been able to match her.
barn donoghue
Posted 01/29/14 at 03:50:39

I have been tom selek since he started. Besides. My birth 1/21/1945. So I little in common. He is my favorite actor
judymiller
Posted 01/13/14 at 21:43:25

Please keep Blue Blood on it's a good show for the family. So, I guess you will take it off since we all love this show. Tom is great show more of him. Thanks
Sheila
Posted 01/02/14 at 17:45:52

I love Tom Selleck. I have watched him in Magnum PI....Loved him in Jessie Stone.... Own the episodes. I watch them over and over. He is a class act......We are truly blessed to have such a great actor in our day.....
Gina Robinson
Posted 01/02/14 at 16:13:04

I love this show and Tom Selleck.
Pat Aldrich
Posted 01/01/14 at 13:17:33

Blue Bloods was absolutely the best show on television--the only one I would never miss. Great scripts, multi-dimensional characters--people you felt you knew, or would like to know. Now I hear they have cancelled it! Who, in their "wisdom" makes these stupid decisions? Are we going to have yet another "reality" shoe in their time slot, as boring as watching fat people get weighed for 2 hours ? Or singers who are clones of each other "competing" for some dubious title or reward. Of course, that type of show is cheap to produce because they don't have to pay for decent writers. But now, if Blue Bloods is cancelled, I'll just turn off the TV and read a book.
Donald A. Hillard
Posted 12/28/13 at 05:47:17

I've read some of the other comments, and the ones who say to keep this show on the air "because it's a "Moral", or "decent", will be the ones who get the program kicked off the air, or worse yet, it will make the producers homosexualize, or radically feminize the show. Enjoy the program for as long as it will be worth watching!
DannyK Doyle
Posted 12/26/13 at 08:41:56

About the comment on drinking, what do you expect their Catholic. Nothing wrong with that.