Is My Show Cancelled -

Is My Show Cancelled ?

On Air: Jan 9, 2011 - Present
Network: Showtime

Shameless Renewed For Season 4

The drama will return in 2014.

January 29, 2013

Showtime announced today that Shameless has been renewed for a fourth season. The drama, which began its third season earlier this month, has been a steady performer for the network since premiering in 2011, displaying an impressive year-to-year audience growth.

Production on the show's next season will begin later this year, with a return set for 2014. No exact date is known at this time.

UPDATE: Season 4 of Shameless premieres on Sunday, January 12, 2014 at 9:00pm ET/PT.

Posted 03/05/15 at 10:57:29

Love shameless it's a real look at how people really live. And I love the relatable characters, except Debbie can't stand that girl
Posted 03/02/14 at 20:39:28

Huge fan..I own seasons 1-3 and have watched them a few times
But I don't think the show will be the same if there is no steve/ jimm...:(
Posted 02/12/14 at 23:28:33

Steve was shameless, as is the rest of the cast. Kind of miss that boy, I know Showtime must have something up their sleeves as when and where to bring him back. I hope! My mother would roll over in the grave if she ever knew I watched such a disgusting show! Keep up the good work Showtime, my wife and I can't wait to see what the next revolting episode will bring. Thanks for starting our week out in awe
Gina Davis
Posted 12/25/13 at 15:09:20

BRING back Steve/ Jimmy he is such a gifted actor. The last scene between Fiona and Steve was brilliant! His acting ability was the best I have seen in awhile. He put so much emotion in that scene. Almost like he was saying keep me. Look at what I can do. Wow is all I can say. Shamless will suck without him.
paula bennett
Posted 09/23/13 at 00:57:46

please, please, please do not get rid of Steve or Jodi, they are important parts of this show.
also, they dump the Glades and Copper but keep that stupid, incepid Big Brother. what is wrong with this picture?
raven donner
Posted 08/11/13 at 21:23:12

One of the best shows out on Air! Can not wait to have season 4 start!!!!!
Posted 07/16/13 at 07:47:15

Why do you want jimmy/steve back? He was a liar,cheat,arrogant douche. Fiona deserves better.
Posted 05/21/13 at 22:30:19

Robe de mariée pas cher
Posted 05/14/13 at 11:09:32

Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these issues, thus i'm going to convey her. Robe de mariée pas cher
Posted 05/02/13 at 23:01:38

Love the show, just wondering about Steve, is he dead or smthng, hope he returns to next season

(Page 1 of 3    Next>>