The Blacklist

NBC Orders Full Season Of The Blacklist

The new drama is a hit for the network.

October 4, 2013

NBC announced today that it has picked up a full season of The Blacklist by ordering nine additional episodes of the Monday night series, bringing its total to 22. The freshman drama is off to a strong start for the network, averaging an impressive 3.6 rating among adults 18-49 over its first two episodes.

Gary
Posted 12/10/14 at 10:51:09

Spader is excellently pompous in this show. Definitely the bad-man you love to hate!
Dorri
Posted 04/29/14 at 07:59:04

I love this show so exciting ,suspenseful and a lot of drama
chris
Posted 12/21/13 at 09:14:25

best intelligent show on tv today, no question. don't miss an episode !
Maureen
Posted 12/04/13 at 17:29:23

I am so glad I love this show and missed the last two Mondays, but I don't see it on for the week of December 9th, is it not on that week?
Ann
Posted 10/19/13 at 12:17:14

Very surprised, but CBS messed up by moving Hawaii Five-O. They let greed of being slightly less than Castle get to them. Now they left the door wide open for NBC to steal. I watched castle and hawaii five o last year and this year I watch Black List live and I'm always looking forward to. Everyone knows by now every show idea is a been there done that, it comes down to convenience and actors. Actors are great and storyline although sticking to a formula, still works for me!
Sandy Mc
Posted 10/15/13 at 10:12:08

Great entertaining new show. Acting is so-so but the writers make up for that in spades. Jordan's Landing starting with not so good actors and got better and better as time went by. Good job NBC.
bub
Posted 10/14/13 at 00:47:39

You don't need a stop watch. The formula is PAINFULLY obvious. If you fail to see it.. you're exactly the mindless idiot the networks want watching -- you prove more pliable for the advertisers. James Spader is a pretty mediocre actor. If you all think he's "wonderful" and "makes the show" that right there speaks to it's mediocrity.
Darryl
Posted 10/13/13 at 16:42:40

James Spader makes the show. The writing is smart and very good, so far. Let's just hope it stays that way, because not even a great actor can save a show with dumb writing.
Darryl
Posted 10/13/13 at 16:39:07

There's one thing that really makes this show and his name is James Spader. He's a superb actor. Would we really watch this, if he wasn't in it? I'm sure a lot of people would say no. So far the show has been smart. Let's just hope that they keep it that way and the writing doesn't suffer. Not even a great actor can save dumb writing.
LoveIt
Posted 10/08/13 at 17:40:52

LOVE this show, it's one of the few crime dramas EVER to have captured my attention as strongly, I already care what happens to the lead characters, and how there is no black and white in this series, but shades of grey, and you can trust absolutely no one. There's only 1 thing that is painfully obviously, I'm sure to everyone who's watched the show, however maybe that's what the writers intended, and then they pull the rug from under you. This is honestly beating Revolution's 2nd season for me.